The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
This whole Rui/Joker/AD conversation is stupid …the Lakers were getting killed defensively by not running and on the perimeter…that’s what they need to figure out ..not who’s going to “shut down” Joker. If Murray is getting comfortable looks dropping 30+ a game that’s a recipe for disaster. If Bruce Brown is dropping 16 a game that’s a disaster… if MPJ and KCP are shooting over 45% from 3 that’s a disaster…. The perimeter defense has to be more solid than what it was in game 1 both from a strategy perspective but also an effort perspective

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
NBA won't allow the Lakers to lose game 2.

Don't believe me just wait until the refs are announced.

Will be 1-1 going back to LA.
I guess anything is possible especially from the Donaghy scandal but the integrity of the game would suffer if this isn’t a fair game. Hate that it’s even a discussion in the seum about the league conspiring to have a Lakers-Celtics final because of the history of that rivalry and it generating more viewers than any other matchup. The best teams should be in the finals and that should be decided by play on the court.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I guess anything is possible especially from the Donaghy scandal but the integrity of the game would suffer if this isn’t a fair game. Hate that it’s even a discussion in the seum about the league conspiring to have a Lakers-Celtics final because of the history of that rivalry and it generating more viewers than any other matchup. The best teams should be in the finals and that should be decided by play on the court.

Tony Brothers is the ref tonight so we’ll see how that goes

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Ask yourself why Scott Foster is still a ref in the NBA when he was the master mind of the Donaghy scandal? Why do you think they are pushing and marketing sports gambling on every cable network now? The integrity of the game has always been compromised.

Professional sports is a business and profits come first then comes entertainment. We have never seen the stipulations and details of a contract of NBA/NFL. The assignment of refs is only public until the morning of the game for a reason.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Ask yourself why Scott Foster is still a ref in the NBA when he was the master mind of the Donaghy scandal? Why do you think they are pushing and marketing sports gambling on every cable network now? The integrity of the game has always been compromised.

Professional sports is a business and profits come first then comes entertainment. We have never seen the stipulations and details of a contract of NBA/NFL. The assignment of refs is only public until the morning of the game for a reason.
Oh I’m not completely naive. I understand there’s a business and there’s always the potential for corruption when money’s involved. I’m also aware of the scandals and that things may not have been cleaned up all the way and they may never be. I’m just first and foremost a fan of the game of basketball and over the past 30!years I’ve been lucky to have seen some of the best players in the world who are part of the NBA who have entertained all of us. Dudes who have dedicated so much and worked so hard to improve their skill and to evolve the game should not have to worry about shady shyt going on. Let the players play. With that said, I’m excited to see another good basketball game tonight.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
How can you say this when every Denver Nugget that had the ball and was matchup up with DLo got either a blow by layup or a open 3? :mjlol:

It was a point in the game where he got scored on 4 straight times with no defensive resistance. IF DLO is not hitting his shots he's useless, because he is to slow to stay Infront of anyone and his shot contests aren't even contests.

At least Vando is an engaged defender even if he's not a offensive threat, what DLO giving you?

The Lakers have faced more potent offense and theyll be fine with the adjustment. The Nuggets are making too much noise hoping that they get let off into putting less offense in place of DLO.
He was a net negative but i think that if he can make his shots, the effect of putting another big on Jokic will prevent those blow bys as AD can cover or help

Daps
Reppin
Denver
The Lakers have faced more potent offense and theyll be fine with the adjustment. The Nuggets are making too much noise hoping that they get let off into putting less offense in place of DLO.
He was a net negative but i think that if he can make his shots, the effect of putting another big on Jokic will prevent those blow bys as AD can cover or help
Who?