The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
I hope my Nuggets are not beguiled by the Lakers’ fake sportsmanship.

AD smiling at Jokic after Jokic hit that incredible 3 over him from 29 feet to end the 3rd.

Bron giving Murray two thumbs up and some impressed smirk on his face after Murray hit that amazing 3 over Bron’s outstretched limbs in the 4th.

It’s disgusting. They want to rip our hearts out. Don’t fall for the okey doke brehs. They are who the O’Jays were singing about. Stay woke. Stay dangerous.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you speaking as if the Nuggets won't adjust to Rui being on Jokic? Why are you speaking as if Rui is going to nullify Jokic from this point forward and the Lakers will have their way with them? Why are you speaking as if Ja, Bane and Steph had someone on their squad even 1/100th as a good Jokic to anchor the offense?

Only telling one side of the story is only you hoping it's going to be true, and not what will actually happen.

You think the Nuggets won't make adjustments of their own, or that Rui is actually going to be able to defend Jokic without fouling and/or getting tortured down low?

Who said anything about Rui locking jokic up? obviously it'll be multiple guys on jokic but they're gonna let AD free safety most of the time and matchup on jokic some. , if they wanna try to put AD in the pnr to take him out the paint they'll play drop and let murray or whoever shoot 25 times a game cuz they're not Steph and it takes the ball out of jokic's hands.

nikka went from a Warriors fan to a Nuggets expert. :dead:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I re-watched highlights of Game 1 and Nuggets only real flaw is their defense. It's pure shyt.
Its gonna be their downfall Thats why i have the lakers taking this in 5-6 games even with nikkas overreacting to game 1.

AD and Bron are gonna eat them alive in the post/Inside every game, It took them 3 quarters to figure out just let AD roam and turn them into a jumpshooting team/ Shut down the cuts off jokic passes and make him beat you by himself. even Ham knows he said it himself they're gonna be fine. :mjgrin:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
I re-watched highlights of Game 1 and Nuggets only real flaw is their defense. It's pure shyt.
Definitely not something that’s going to be fixed where it’s good during this series but they can make some tweaks and make more effort to make it more respectable and more difficult for the Lakers to score. It’s dumb stuff that makes it look like pure shyt.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Its gonna be their downfall Thats why i have the lakers taking this in 5-6 games even with nikkas overreacting to game 1.

AD and Bron are gonna eat them alive in the post/Inside every game, It took them 3 quarters to figure out just let AD roam and turn them into a jumpshooting team/ Shut down the cuts off jokic passes and make him beat you by himself. even Ham knows he said it himself they're gonna be fine. :mjgrin:

Brehther, what do you expect him to say, “this was the best we could do we’re in big trouble?”

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
What I learned from the after game post. According to most here, everything the lakers did last night that worked will work all series. The nuggets got lucky, figured out and will not make adjustments
If I didn’t watch with my own eyes then I would think the Lakers were up 3-0 based on the coli logs

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Why are you speaking as if the Nuggets won't adjust to Rui being on Jokic? Why are you speaking as if Rui is going to nullify Jokic from this point forward and the Lakers will have their way with them? Why are you speaking as if Ja, Bane and Steph had someone on their squad even 1/100th as a good Jokic to anchor the offense?

Only telling one side of the story is only you hoping it's going to be true, and not what will actually happen.

You think the Nuggets won't make adjustments of their own, or that Rui is actually going to be able to defend Jokic without fouling and/or getting tortured down low?
You talked about me not watching the Nuggets all year when nothing about the Nuggets shows that they can stop anyone from scoring near the paint.
The Lakers have at least shown that is something they can do as well as clamp down on outside shooters. So I think the Lakers may be better suited in the long run in terms of having an advantage.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
NBA won't allow the Lakers to lose game 2.

Don't believe me just wait until the refs are announced.

Will be 1-1 going back to LA.

Daps
The Joker's definitely going to adapt to the roaming AD. As much as I like Rui he can't guard him 1 on 1, and roaming AD is going to leave shooters open.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
this has been known though.

they are playing a little better, but that is def their achilles heel.

Only solid defenders they have are KCP and Gordon.