The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
If we can't get this one, we might be outta there in 5 or 6. KCP and Brown can't be out there looking like MVP candidates. We gotta stop that shyt.

The scary thing is Malone understood the adjustment we made with giving Rui all those minutes.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
If we can't get this one, we might be outta there in 5 or 6. KCP and Brown can't be out there looking like MVP candidates. We gotta stop that shyt.

The scary thing is Malone understood the adjustment we made with giving Rui all those minutes.
Ham should’ve waited on that. Just take the game 1 L and try and surprise the nuggets with it to steal game 2.

Instead Malone knows what’s coming and bron and AD both played 40 mins in a loss

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
It's a must we get the W tonight 🤷🏾‍♀️

Although I'm confident we can win our two home games in LA, I'd rather be at ease heading back with a split compared to being down 2-0 with a feeling of desperation.

Let's goooo LakeShow 🙌🏾.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

He needs to. He was brought in to be the "3rd guy" and he's frankly been outplayed easily by Austin Reaves, and it isn't close. He's been having an extremely rough playoffs, going back to the Play-in game vs MN

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Malone must have saw that dumbass Jemele Hill tweet

Everyone knows Malone can’t coach his way out of a middle school game that’s why. I don’t think the Lakers are going to win the series, but it damn sure doesn’t have anything to do with his coaching or his adjustments (which he doesn’t make)