The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Ham should’ve waited on that. Just take the game 1 L and try and surprise the nuggets with it to steal game 2.

Instead Malone knows what’s coming and bron and AD both played 40 mins in a loss

Exactly. Lakers would’ve been better off if they got rest at the end of that game instead of going all out for an L. That altitude is not forgiving and DEN can run for days

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
POV: youre about to give a new meaning to high post offense
o6Dcxpd_d.png

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Think we'll see Jamal Murray in 50 more PnR actions as the main defender tonight. Gotta play him like game 6 steph and force him to guard all night without fouling then letting him beat you with middies in the two man game. They won't fall forever.

NO DLO starting. His ass getting lit up by Bruce Bruce and if he ain't scoring he's a dud. Stay big and trust the defense. No overhelping :wow:.

Gonna need lakeshow to take this one :wow:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on

“If the Lakers want to win, Bron has to play on the ball,” Green said on his podcast. “…you saw some of it in the first half [of Game 1]…Bron has to dominate the tempo, he has to dominate the pace, he has to get the Lakers into everything.”

I think Dray is right. Question is does Bron have the stamina to do this for the whole series. I expect Bron to have the ball in his hands an awful lot when he’s on the floor. Remember those performances where he would just live in the post. I think that’s what happens. He’s still a matchup nightmare. Nuggets should try to run as much as possible to tire him out. Hopefully he won’t be making all of his free throws because I could see him being at the line a lot if he’s being aggressive, attacking, ball-dominating Bron.