The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
The 1st half of the game looked like when you played those old school Mortal Kombat games, you beat bunch of fighters and you get to Goro level, and you don't know what the fukk to do.

If Lakers didn't look so lost in 1st half then who knows....maybe could've won.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
This is not true. The Nuggets started doubling Booker around game 3. He even said himself he’s not used to people doubling off of him. In the half court they sagged off the shooters and loaded up on KD. That’s how guys like Bruce Brown were coming over for turnovers. I’m not sure what series you were watching. The one game they left him on an island he got in foul trouble and was KD’s best game of the series. Being the primary defender doesn’t mean you’re on an island. And the idea that Jeff Green needs to stick with LeBron is some of the worst basketball analysis I have heard all year. He was damn unplayable this game. Ham spotted Denver 24 with his initial rotation and that was the game combined with timely shot making but none of the shyt you’re recommending will save them. LeBron and AD will do whatever they want all series because Denver has no rim protection. Jokic is one of the worst rim protectors in the league because he lacks verticality.
While he lacks verticality he can make up for that by using his size, moving his feet, and making smart use of his hands. My frustration is when he doesn’t react and doesn’t move. Way too many uncontested baskets by the Lakers in the 5-10 foot range last night. If he makes a more solid contest that will help the Denver defense immensely. Bron and AD have an advantage but Nuggets can make it difficult for them to just do whatever they want.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
DLo is unplayable this series, and Vandy should take his place.

Just my thoughts
3 co-signs for this :scust:

Vanderbilt is their lone non shooter. But there’s no elite wing for him to ‘lock up’. Schroeder is the high energy guard defender….Lonnie walker is the bench energy and wing defender. Vando is the one who serves no prison HE is the one who’s unplayable

With D lo as usual people overreact to his bad games. He’ll be fine

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
If you think Rui on Jokic is a solution you’re in a rude awakening. Truthful the nuggets got lackadaisical, they did the same thing with the wolves and suns at home. Mike Malone also said the same thing about the wolves and suns, he is trying to get the message to his team focus the entire game, the nuggets biggest issue is the bench minutes, Green and Braun were terrible
It’s not about Rui stopping Joker. He didn’t. It allowed AD to play help, which is what actually limited him. If they’re going to play Gordon in the dunker spot then that strategy will work all game.