The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Nah, AG was often left on an island with KD, nuggets loaded up on Booker and he went off regardless. AG needs to stick in Lebron pocket and so does Jeff Green
This is not true. The Nuggets started doubling Booker around game 3. He even said himself he’s not used to people doubling off of him. In the half court they sagged off the shooters and loaded up on KD. That’s how guys like Bruce Brown were coming over for turnovers. I’m not sure what series you were watching. The one game they left him on an island he got in foul trouble and was KD’s best game of the series. Being the primary defender doesn’t mean you’re on an island. And the idea that Jeff Green needs to stick with LeBron is some of the worst basketball analysis I have heard all year. He was damn unplayable this game. Ham spotted Denver 24 with his initial rotation and that was the game combined with timely shot making but none of the shyt you’re recommending will save them. LeBron and AD will do whatever they want all series because Denver has no rim protection. Jokic is one of the worst rim protectors in the league because he lacks verticality.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
This is not true. The Nuggets started doubling Booker around game 3. He even said himself he’s not used to people doubling off of him. In the half court they sagged off the shooters and loaded up on KD. That’s how guys like Bruce Brown were coming over for turnovers. I’m not sure what series you were watching. The one game they left him on an island he got in foul trouble and was KD’s best game of the series. Being the primary defender doesn’t mean you’re on an island. And the idea that Jeff Green needs to stick with LeBron is some of the worst basketball analysis I have heard all year. He was damn unplayable this game. Ham spotted Denver 24 with his initial rotation and that was the game combined with timely shot making but none of the shyt you’re recommending will save them. LeBron and AD will do whatever they want all series because Denver has no rim protection. Jokic is one of the worst rim protectors in the league because he lacks verticality.

Jeff Green is the only other big body Denver has to guard Lebron. He has been unplayable for two series really but Malone insists on playing him he needs to be matched up on Lebron.

AG was in foul trouble for most of that game because the refs had a tight whistle we they let him play Malone often left him on an island with KD. After Booker showed he was the bigger threat the defensive game plan focused on Booker. Games 3-6 was focused on Booker and AG was giving the primary assignment on KD.

Ham didn’t spot the nuggets anything the nuggets scored on every line up the lakers had and it got tighter when the second unit was in and the refs started to let the lakers live at the foul line which stopped the clock. The nuggets fell asleep in the second half which is something they have done this entire season

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Denver 47 to 30 on the boards with around 17 being offensive compared to the lakers 5..

Second half u out scored them 72-60 but when u can’t stopped a team on the boards u not going to win

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
These kinds of games tell you this isn’t prime Bron

2009 - 2018 Bron dominates theses nikkas

We’ll never see prime Bron again but besides that last minute he played a masterful game. Dude was locked IN until he shot that ill advised three thinking he was Steph

Last edited:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Do Nuggets counter act the Lakers by going small or hoping AG hit three pointers in the corner?

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Ham is catching some criticism for not doing certain things earlier, namely for putting smaller lineups on the floor against the bigger Nuggets and for not putting Rui on Jokic sooner. He made the adjustments, though, when he realized certain things were not working. Malone is lucky the Nuggets held on because he should be catching criticism for not making similar in-game adjustments to counter what was not working for the Nuggets—Murray guarding Bron on an island and Jokic posting up Rui with AD roaming on the backend.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Ham is catching some criticism for not doing certain things earlier, namely for putting smaller lineups on the floor against the bigger Nuggets and for not putting Rui on Jokic sooner. He made the adjustments, though, when he realized certain things were not working. Malone is lucky the Nuggets held on because he should be catching criticism for not making similar in-game adjustments to counter what was not working for the Nuggets—Murray guarding Bron on an island and Jokic posting up Rui with AD roaming on the backend.

That is Malone’s greatest weakness his line ups and in game adjustments. His over reliance on vets is still a problem.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I’ve noticed he’s horrible in game but post game adjustments he’s ok.

I expect him to make the proper moves. At that point it’s Hams move.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
That is Malone’s greatest weakness his line ups and in game adjustments. His over reliance on vets is still a problem.

Do you think Jeff Green’s minutes should be going elsewhere and to whom? Do you think we should be going deeper to the bench and sitting starters longer? I kind of wish he would give Nnaji and Bryant some minutes. If Braun continues to struggle (-16 last night and missing both open 3s) I’d like to see him give Peyton a look.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Do you think Jeff Green’s minutes should be going elsewhere and to whom? Do you think we should be going deeper to the bench and sitting starters longer? I kind of wish he would give Nnaji and Bryant some minutes. If Braun continues to struggle (-16 last night and missing both open 3s) I’d like to see him give Peyton a look.

Absolutely, I think nnaji and Peyton should be giving a look if the lead is large enough, taking away some of green’s minutes and putting mpj out there instead will help the second units spacing