The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Gordon was being p*ssy last night.

Green may be more effective when RUI is on Joker cuz he's a more consistent 3 point shooter.

AD was caught napping one time roaming around the rim and Green hit a 3

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Switch everything" is the prevailing philosophy league wide...but I wish Gordon would stay in Bron's pocket and view it as a personal match-up.

I'm guessing Malone doesn't want Gordon following Bron by any means necessary...but after his defense on KD last round I'd have him do exactly that.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I’m optimistic because

We were able to stop the Nuggets once Ham made the line up adjustments.

The Nuggets were not able to stop us once those adjustments were made..

Also: DLo can’t stay cold long. And respect to Jokic and Murray they are great, but everything worked and it was a tight game..

With our adjustments, we can beat them and Mike Malone said it and knows it

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I’m optimistic because

Also: DLo can’t stay cold long. And respect to Jokic and Murray they are great, but everything worked and it was a tight game..

@Gil Scott-Heroin Mike Malone looks shook unlike Steve Kerr :patrice:

Kerr had plans after plans after plans. He'd lose, but never feel like he lost control.

Malone has plans too, but is he gonna get too shook to implement them or panic when things go wrong:jbhmm:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
"Switch everything" is the prevailing philosophy league wide...but I wish Gordon would stay in Bron's pocket and view it as a personal match-up.

I'm guessing Malone doesn't want Gordon following Bron by any means necessary...but after his defense on KD last round I'd have him do exactly that.
It’s a very different thing guarding KD with 3 other non-shooters in the court and when there’s no movement on the offense. The entire Nuggets team loaded up on KD. The few times he had driving lanes he got right by Gordon. It’s not a remotely similar comparison and Bron can play bully ball with Gordon on the block in a way that KD can’t at this point.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I’m optimistic because

If you think Rui on Jokic is a solution you’re in a rude awakening. Truthful the nuggets got lackadaisical, they did the same thing with the wolves and suns at home. Mike Malone also said the same thing about the wolves and suns, he is trying to get the message to his team focus the entire game, the nuggets biggest issue is the bench minutes, Green and Braun were terrible

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
It’s a very different thing guarding KD with 3 other non-shooters in the court and when there’s no movement on the offense. The entire Nuggets team loaded up on KD. The few times he had driving lanes he got right by Gordon. It’s not a remotely similar comparison and Bron can play bully ball with Gordon on the block in a way that KD can’t at this point.

Nah, AG was often left on an island with KD, nuggets loaded up on Booker and he went off regardless. AG needs to stick in Lebron pocket and so does Jeff Green

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
I'm skeptical on Rui and AD helpside being the answer to joker. Feels like Joker just wasn't punishing Rui. I do think Nuggets played a game where nobody could miss and statistically that is just not gonna happen again. Still concerned cause AD still dropped 40, lebron nearly a triple dub , reeves and rui stepped up and they were playing ketchup all game.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on

It’s got to happen. He should be Bron’s shadow. Bron can’t bully him the way he does the Denver guards. If Denver wants to win games in this series this has got to be the move. Lakers got back in the game because Bron was creating mismatches. Bout to be a game of chess.