The Italian Mafia is looking flabby n sick these days

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
WHERE THE fukk IS EL CHAPO TRAPGOD GUZMAN AT

BILLIONAIRE BOSSS FOREAL .....fukk A MOB :snooze: boring!!!! ... GUZMAN FOUGHT IN DOZENS OF WARS AND HAS NO RAP ALBUM OUT AND STILL SURIVED AND STILL GOT MORE MONEY THEN DIDDY BIRDMAN MASTER P 50 CENT COMBINED!!!!!!! THE JEFE RUNNIN shyt NOW BREHS... TRAPPIN DEAD????? I BET HE BUSS HIS GUN BEFORE HE GO OUT
nikkaS SAYIN HIS TIME COMIN BUT IT BEEN 10 YEARS !!!!!
PUT ON FOR THE CHI !!!!

el-chapo.jpg

fukk A MOB

zhenli-ye-gon-money.jpg

hello-kitty-cocaine.jpg

I AINT SAYIN nikka COULD WIN A WAR BUT HE CAN GO TO WAR :ufdup:
:evil:
where is he mafia fans i bet chapo alive !!!!! i bet chu no sicilian could get chapo wacked. or even your favorite country

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
i read the cia part and the red and stopped.

illuminAti!:HALL:

and those beamers with those guineas aint all doctors. you lack understanding friend. come to the island sometime and see why raekwon the g.o.d. wants to be italian so bad.

man FUKK DEM WHITE BOYS ON STATEN ISLAND :rudy:

staten island ain't had no relevance to US..till the WU CAME THRU :lawd:

and don't flatter yourself "Carmine" ...the Wu only referred to themselves as GAMBINOS from an entertainment perspective...just like all these scarface like rappers and gotti aliases ......

at the end of the day all these rappers and especially the WU don't like dem Crakkers...cause they know how them Crakkers feel about BLACK FOLK..

from a place where they (ITALIANS) call blacks MOOLIES!!!- B.I.G

and no self respecting black man wants to be a ITALIAN...

LOOK AT THIS "STATEN ISLAND" PHAG: :laff:

2009_05_carminea.jpg

if anything THEY (italians) wanna be like US

carmien-gotti.jpg

:laugh:

And go ask RAEKWON what he REALLY thinks of them WOPS on staten island...

since he's godbody right??....he probally sees them as the primitive savage cave dwelling poison animal eaters from europe that were ENSLAVED by the MOORS during the "DARK AGES".....

how bout you go ask him yourself??

he be at the school of mecca on 125th street with the other "gods"

oh i forgot YOU GUINEAS are afraid of anything past 110th street :ooh:

SIT DOWN CLOWN....

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
russians and serbians are the hardest white goons just off the fact that they come up in some horrible ass conditions, i'll take any project in america before living in a moscow slum :huhldup:

Yeah breh, I watched a documentary on this. Those muthafukkas are violent as shyt :huhldup: (not as violent as the cartels though. THey really don't give a shyt :merchant:)

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i guess bro but i never understood the black Hispanic hatred of black Americans it boggles the mind like the only difference is that one speaks Spanish and the other speaks English...

It's white people's divide and conquer methods. shyt is deep.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Bez..u seem like a cool dude..but YOUR NAIVE AS FUKK ..youngman......stop relying on heresay, urban legends to validate your CLAIMS.....because at best you make yourself look bad because your allegations are CONJECTURE at best.....

i suggest you PUT DOWN THE MAFIA DVD's and the DELETE your WIKPEDIA MAFIA TABS/LINKS...

and no offense just pick up a book on CRITICAL THINKING...and learn how to build a strong argement that is not full of fallacies....

cause i ain't about to go back and forth with your a$$....because you starting to come off as a SMART DUMB....(well u know the rest :steviej:)
:rudy: You're embarassing yourself breh. First you came in this thread on some "Yeah Matthews is really bout that life, fukk those p*ssy ass Italians!". Then you switched it up, "well Matthews really ain't all that, it's the CIA pulling his strings. :stopitslime:
Spare me your condescention. You sound like you just heard about words like "conjecture" or "fallacy" and are eager as fukk to use them in an effort to try and appear smart.:russ:

Everything I said is well documented, it comes from various senate hearings and committees and declassified documents. Before the 9/11 War on Terror the mob was always considered the number 1 threat in America. Virtually any LE agent, lawyer, prosecutor or judge would agree.

I'm talking conjecture? That's the crow calling the raven black, lol. Everything you said is conjecture. Oh Matthews was protected by the CIA, everyone was afraid of him. You're stating the CIA killed Kennedy like it's a fact, like you were there.:heh:
"Oh, a friend of mine started getting strange phonecalls".:heh:

And you have the nerve to talk about critical thinking. I'm not sure you even know what that is.

The only people hyping Matthews like that are the ones that have a documentary or a book to sell, what a coincidence.:stopitslime:

Meanwhile here's a fact for you: during the McLellan committee hearings RFK called the Mafia the most powerful entity in America next to the government. He said, because of their control of the Teamsters and the AFLCIO, the mob could basically shut down the entire country, with a nation-wide trucking strike for example.

What the fukk could Matthews do besides sell dope to his own people? What could he do to the Italians? How many killers did Matthew have? Who were his top guys? Who did they kill?

Here's my 2 cents on the issue:
If I had to make a choice then the Italian mob during their golden age were the strongest criminal organization in modern history simply by virtue of being the most powerful organization in the most powerful country.

I have no doubt that guys like Pablo Escobar or Chapo Guzman had/have enormous power in their respective countries. But it's one thing to have power in a 3rd world country and quite another to have it in America. People like to cite the fact that the cartels are very violent. That's true, but they're very violent in Mexico or Columbia, which are close to a fukking 3rd world country. So what? There's some warlord in Africa doing to same thing with an army of children with rusty AKs. The difference is that could never get away with that in America. There's a reason Nuevo Laredo is a fukking warzone, yet just a few miles across the border Laredo is as safe as it can get.

Escobar or Chapo probably made more money than any individual mafia boss, even if you adjust for inflation. That's true, there's more money in drugs than anything else. But money only gets you so far. For all his billions Escobar ended up shot to shyt by the authorities. Guzman will probably end up the same, sooner or later, along with all the others. Their money will belong to the government. These people spend their entire lives hunted by the army and police.
The mobsters could walk around by themselves in NY or Chicago, frolicking with celebrities and politicians, not holed up in their isolated mansions in the mountains, surrounded by 20 bodyguards in armored trucks, worried about the Army coming and killing them. Look what happened to Arturo Beltran Levya. Meanwhile Carlo Gambino died in his own bed, go figure.

I repeat, the mafia now is on its last legs, but at their peak they were the goat. Their influence on the street, their political power, their control they exerted over the labour unions and legitimate industries. They wielded enormous power. No one will be that powerful again, no the drug cartels and not the Russian mafia.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Regarding the Russian mob:
The Italians and the Russians have been working together ever since the Russians first arrived in the 70s in a lot of things. The Russians were junior partners to the Italians up until the 90s until the feds came down on the Italians really hard. Up until that point they were never equals.

The Italians taxed the Russians on everything, especially the gasoline tax scam, which was their biggest money maker. All the five families except the Bonnanos got a cut from that scam for doing absolutely nothing.

All the Russian bosses feared the Italians and wanted to have them in their corner. Evsei Agron thought he was untouchable because he had Genovese backing. Michael Franzese hooked up with the Russians in the gas scam and was taking a 75 percent of the cut.:heh:
Wild Bill Cutolo did a lot of business with the Russians and also had problems over some clubs. There were sitdowns and it was settled that they belonged to Cutolo, even though they were Russian clubs. On of his guys Frank "Campy" Campanella used to go to Brighton Beach by himself and tell the Russians they had to pay a tax.
Marat Balagula, probably the biggest and richest Russian boss that ever operated in America was under the protection of "Gaspipe" Casso and "Christy Tick" Furnari. At one point Balagula had really big problems with another Russian called Vladimir Reznikov. Reznikov was as dangerous as they come. He spent most of his life in gulags. After a meeting with Balagula in which he stuck his pistol in Balagula's face and threatened to kill his entire family, Balagula had a heart attack. Then he called Gaspipe Casso and told him what happened. The next Reznikov was dead. He came to collect his money from Balagula and was killed by Casso's guys Joey Testa and Anthony Senter.