The Italian Mafia is looking flabby n sick these days

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
:pachaha: That's what's got me cracking up about dude (Bez)

Him refrencing GOODFELLAS as validation

is no different than the trapper/rapper i interviewed over the weekend who said he mastered the "dope game" because he studied the work of "Scarface" as played by Al Pachino :upsetfavre:

the idiot thinks that character was a HISTORICAL FIGURE :russ:

Mr. Clifford Harris aka T.I.P was right!!!:

RAPPING AND MOVIES..IS ALL YOU N1GGAS KNOW!!
U N1GGAS TRUE PHAGS, CERTIFIED DOUCHE BAGS
!!

:drunk:
your dumb as fukk. hes talking bout you idiot. look what comes next to v on the keyboard, C. " are we gonna ignore this idiot CALLED goodfellas a fictional movie"

you are the ultimate smart dumb mmotherfukker

i post a part that says "hes gone" and syou mad, im showin you how gone frank matthews is and you spin ya web of lies like that means i know why franks gone cause a stupid film. art barr least drops gems. you waste time. if i dropped stories i'd get in trouble. keep up with the fairy tales tho ya doing ya job.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Black and Hispanic goons are more violent than Italian mafia ever was

9 times outta 10 the Italians did dirt and caught bodies on orders, there was strategic thought behind their actions.

n1ggas will kill u over Jordans

La Costra Nostra couldn't compete with that level of thuggary in a million years

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

9 times outta 10 the Italians did dirt and caught bodies on orders, there was strategic thought behind their actions.

La Costra Nostra couldn't compete with that level of thuggary in a million years

you mean that level of retardation

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
I don't know what's worse, the fact that you think Frank Matthews wasn't a lackey for the mob or the fact that you have some sense of racial pride based on that false assumption.

As far as the subject goes once Gotti got locked that was a rap for him, not the mob. To suggest that the mob is through because of him isn't true and you have a person here telling you first hand that it isn't true. Also, the NY faction is just a tiny part of the mafia which is a global international secret order. Someone like Gotti or Matthews could never put a dent in the mafia. The CIA and the mafia work hand in hand. Go look up which CIA directors were Italian Roman Catholic just like the mafia and do the math.

You haven't let the research guide your conclusion, you've come to a conclusion and ignored the research that disagrees with it.

Someone mentioned the GodFather 3 earlier. Have you ever read about the Vatican bank scandal which involved the Vatican, the Mafia and the P2 Masonic Lodge? It's very interesting and what's shown in that movie is very similar to real events that took place. Henry Hill snitched and went into the witness protection program. Some of what's shown in GoodFellas really happened but you have to take that movie with a grain of salt. The Sopranos as well is loosely based on the Jersey Mafia where they talk about real people and events but twist them. It's not all fake though but you have to know some background information to understand what you are really watching in those movies and shows.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what's worse, the fact that you think Frank Matthews wasn't a lackey for the mob or the fact that you have some sense of racial pride based on that false assumption.

As far as the subject goes once Gotti got locked that was a rap for him, not the mob. To suggest that the mob is through because of him isn't true and you have a person here telling you first hand that it isn't true. Also, the NY faction is just a tiny part of the mafia which is a global international secret order. Someone like Gotti or Matthews could never put a dent in the mafia. The CIA and the mafia work hand in hand. Go look up which CIA directors were Italian Roman Catholic just like the mafia and do the math.

You haven't let the research guide your conclusion, you've come to a conclusion and ignored the research that disagrees with it.

Someone mentioned the GodFather 3 earlier. Have you ever read about the Vatican bank scandal which involved the Vatican, the Mafia and the P2 Masonic Lodge? It's very interesting and what's shown in that movie is very similar to real events that took place. Henry Hill snitched and went into the witness protection program. Some of what's shown in GoodFellas really happened but you have to take that movie with a grain of salt. The Sopranos as well is loosely based on the Jersey Mafia where they talk about real people and events but twist them. It's not all fake though but you have to know some background information to understand what you are really watching in those movies and shows.

:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lotta folks in here got HUGE misconceptions about the Mafia and organized crime.
GD's, Bloods & Crips are not on a level of global crime syndication like NIGERIANS, LATIN cartels, RUSSIANS and ITALIANS. Not saying they aint dangerou but aint no Bloods & Crip presence in Paris, Sao Paolo or Cape Town reppin some underworld network.
For real Bloods and Crips aint even on Hells Angels level as far as having some real global presence.
Plus RUSSIANS and ITALIANS don't be on YouTube flashing guns and talking sh-t about they biz.

:smh:

The MAFIA been around for centuries and to think that a global network STILL based in Europe is gonna crumble from a couple Italian-American dons getting shot, locked up or snitching reveals how simple and naive a lotta n-ggas are in this thread.
:huhldup:

On that level n-ggas can't even begin to understand how the CIA operates in collusion with a lot of these same networks.

BastardChild

Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Daps
Reppin
Bridgeport , CT To Columbia , SC
its 2012 .. this aint 1956 it aint easy dunny

iMUXGQmYBupaw.gif

TRILLWAVE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
:wtf:
fukk u talm bout?

Frank Matthews was trying to mediate the whole situation with various bosses back in the 70's when he had all the black and hispanic kingpins meet up in Atlanta to consolidate thier power and wealth , to cut all ties with the Sicilian Mob...

Basically form thier own distribution network ....

the only "N1GGAS" who had problem with him was the BLACK MAFIA syndicate outta philly who HAD A PROBLEM WITH anybody who wasn't cutting them a "check"....

Several times they TRIED to whack him.....

at the same time while Frank Matthews was fighting cases against the DEA which could never stick...

because FRANK'S "plug" at the time ....BLOCKED THE "DEA" from doing shyt

his PLUG made the mafia look like 50 pack slingers outta the projects..

:youngsabo:

and it also was the reason fatboy Paul Castellano and them wops on Staten Island wasn't gonna do shyt

Frank Matthews according to that "plug" was worth more ALIVE and FREE then behind bars or murked by the philly mob....

He was NEW global conduit for the french connection, once the Sicilian Mob got too disrespectful and arrogant...

Frank is eating :eat: while the Mob is fighting over Lil Scrappy struggling plates ...cause the Mexicans and Russians have the game on smash

your talking about him as if hes still alive, wetehr it be the mafia or the government who did it hes ...:dead:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The mafia made a lot of its money Because they controlled the labor unions that gave them a lot of power over construction and a lot of other industries. The real power that the mafia had was judges and cops and Politician. Another thing is the mafia did not have power over black areas after the 1960. The Mafia sold drugs to black dealers no diffrent then the Mexicans or Colombians. But some how cacs have it in Thier mind that the dealers worked for the Itailan mafia.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha: That's what's got me cracking up about dude (Bez)

Him refrencing GOODFELLAS as validation

is no different than the trapper/rapper i interviewed over the weekend who said he mastered the "dope game" because he studied the work of "Scarface" as played by Al Pachino :upsetfavre:

the idiot thinks that character was a HISTORICAL FIGURE :russ:

Mr. Clifford Harris aka T.I.P was right!!!:

RAPPING AND MOVIES..IS ALL YOU N1GGAS KNOW!!
U N1GGAS TRUE PHAGS, CERTIFIED DOUCHE BAGS
!!

:drunk:

"You don't know what that new Glock do
You don't know how to count chump, 2 times 2" :yes:

these threads always turn into lets suck white gangs dikks.

Dudes cant bare the fact that the mafia in america is pretty much finished.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
The mafia made a lot of its money Because they controlled the labor unions that gave them a lot of power over construction and a lot of other industries. The real power that the mafia had was judges and cops and Politician. Another thing is the mafia did not have power over black areas after the 1960. The Mafia sold drugs to black dealers no diffrent then the Mexicans or Colombians. But some how cacs have it in Thier mind that the dealers worked for the Itailan mafia.

breh let these dudes tell it :what: they act like everyone shook of them hows the don of dons getting his ass kicked by a random black thug :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
401 Prov City

its called ORGANIZED crime...not a bunch of morons thatll kill you for 4 dollars

my grandfathers man Raymond Patriarca outa Providence ran that city for decades... he was callin the shots for Whitey Bulgers group up in boston...if they crossed the line they got dealt with...til whiteys bytch ass started singing

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
it is what it is bro my grandpa is a dark skin Dominican can is racist against black people when he himself is darker than a majority of black people.

Isn't it ironic? I bet you your grandpa thinks he's a member of the KKK too?! Am I right? :foxy: