The Italian Mafia is looking flabby n sick these days

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Lol...we ignoring that idiot valled goodfellas a fictional movie? Lol

:pachaha: That's what's got me cracking up about dude (Bez)

Him refrencing GOODFELLAS as validation

is no different than the trapper/rapper i interviewed over the weekend who said he mastered the "dope game" because he studied the work of "Scarface" as played by Al Pachino :upsetfavre:

the idiot thinks that character was a HISTORICAL FIGURE :russ:

Mr. Clifford Harris aka T.I.P was right!!!:

RAPPING AND MOVIES..IS ALL YOU N1GGAS KNOW!!
U N1GGAS TRUE PHAGS, CERTIFIED DOUCHE BAGS
!!

:drunk:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Goodfellas was based on a book written by a snitch. So you can't really trust it's authenticity bro

Donnie Brasco is a more legitimate source for realism because dude was a cop from the start and was doing his job the whole time. Henry Hill tried to be a gangster then turned b1tch when sh1t ain't go his way and ratted out his friends. Can't trust nothing out the mouth of a guy who does something like that

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
peace. bez. all im saying is no political connect is gonna stop someone from doing dude in. anyone can get touched. people dissapear on staten island everyday.

lucky lucciano was dumped off the beach off the block i grew up on and played in the dirty water as a kid. my great grandfathers worked for mobsters you dudes all look up on wikipedia. dudes go outside and kill people for shyts and giggles on the island. all im sayin i dont trust when people "dissapear" ever. people have dissapeared from their houses on staten island they find em years later dna in the furnace. its just something i grew up hearing/seeing ona daily basis.

mob shyt is alive and kicking and you dont even gotta be involved to see it. the 100k bmw's and mansions are enough of a sign

:comeon:

not if that political connect happens to be the CIA

Cause they CAN....and THEY WILL STOP ANYTHING by ANY MEANS NECCESARY :youngsabo:

The same CIA that was the plug for the REAL RICKY "FREEWAY" ROSS, MARIO VILLABONA , DUDUS, WATERHEAD "BO" and even PABLO ESCOBAR's "plug" the bolivian dapper boss known as SUAREZ GOMEZ......

All of them had have "big money" and assasination attempts on thier head....

But as long as they remained "relevent" to the CIA (cocaine importation agency) they were good:myman:

and as far as the FRANK MATTHEWS situation , it was the same shyt different toilet...the CIA was the puppetmasters behind the whole scenario...

according to an interview i did several years back with author Ron Chepesiuk "The Untold Story of Frank Lucas"...he revealed how everyone including Lucas, Barnes and Gary Fisher knew that Frank Matthews was the REAL UNTOUCHABLE...and that was due mainly because of the backing of the CIA which to this day is the reason the DEA can't do shyt about Mexico or any narco-state i.e (afganistan, boliva)

The CIA is a rogue operation that even Kennedy commented how he'd "like to splinter into a thousand pieces"..not realizing that the CIA would eventually have his head split into a thousand pieces on that fateful day he was assasinated in Dallas...

The article i had with him ran for one week on a particular website, before the Content Editor had it pulled because in his own words...

"i'm getting strange phone calls dude....got people i don't know asking my neighbors questions about me"

dude got :sadbron: "paranoid"

so you can MISS me with all that ITALIAN MOB is SUPERNATURALLY INDUSTRUCTIBLE SHYT......they too WERE NOTHING more than "foot soldiers" for the REAL BOSSES AROUND DIS BYATCH...the muffuking CIA ...ask the corsican mob dons who snitched who they worked for ..it's all documented..... the same "plug" that Frank Matthews had

and as far as you going off tangent talking about

"mob shyt is alive and kicking and you dont even gotta be involved to see it. the 100k bmw's and mansions are enough of a sign "

:shaq2:

100,000 dollar beamers and Mansions are not AN OBVIOUS SIGN that the MAFIA is alive as well..considering most of their personalties laid "lowkey"...if anything your seeing 100k beamers and mansions BECAUSE YOUR RICH PRIVILAGED A$$ LIVES IN A UPPER MIDDLE CLASS NEIGHBORHOOD FULL OF DOCTORS, LAWYERS AND CEO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bez..u seem like a cool dude..but YOUR NAIVE AS FUKK ..youngman......stop relying on heresay, urban legends to validate your CLAIMS.....because at best you make yourself look bad because your allegations are CONJECTURE at best.....

i suggest you PUT DOWN THE MAFIA DVD's and the DELETE your WIKPEDIA MAFIA TABS/LINKS...

and no offense just pick up a book on CRITICAL THINKING...and learn how to build a strong argement that is not full of fallacies....

cause i ain't about to go back and forth with your a$$....because you starting to come off as a SMART DUMB....(well u know the rest :steviej:)

besides it's NEW YEARS EVE....i'm trying to get :drunk: and bring in the new year with some holiday puzzy...

so on that note....EVERYBODY HAVE A GOOD YEAR......

It's been a great time i've had on this new board (THE COLI)

I wish everybody and including the MODS much success in thier ventures..

and i hope everybody wish me the same in the pursuits i'm taking on in the new year...

i'll probally be a little too busy to even appear on this board in 2013. who knows :manny:

but it's been "fun"....... (ask art barr) :russ:

NEW YEAR...NEW MONEY TO GET!!!............LET'S GET IT PEOPLE!:thumbsup:

bufu

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Internationally, I think right now Nigerian gangs are starting to surpass AA gangs in notoriety..especially in places like europe and asia where they are involved in drugs, fraud, prostitution..the traditional rackets. But I am in agreement with you that African-American gangs like Bloods, Crips, Vice Lords, Disciples, Black Guerillas, BMF, etc. are more famous and reputable and as someone that considers myself an avid student of history I respect and acknowledge those organizations contributions to the underworld.

No disrespect, but :heh:

Not cuz I disagree, but cuz this the type of history articulate men be studying.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The big ups in providence own strip clubs now, indoor prostitution is legal in rhode island. They're caking still. You don't understand the mafia culture at all sorry. As for other cities...I have no idea. I Imagine they have legit hustles now and work on the side and use what's left of the mafia for serious ass networking.

Fun fact: Rocko Baldelli's whole career was funded by bosses in providence, his dad (Rocky Baldelli) is my dads old friend when they owned clubs and ran numbers. I worked at his coffee shop. All the cases are closed so nothing wrong with saying any of this.

I have some crazy ass stories from my youth but this is the coli and I'm obviously lying to all my cool friends on the internet so fukk it.

Not anymore, B :to:
but hoes gon' be hoes :manny:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
suddenly italians arent european

:laff:

so are spaniards? I'm not saying they're black. Look at my dad and try and tell me he's white. He has the complexion of a cuban. And there's sicilians darker than anyone on this board.

I guess they call it ethnic whites? I don't know I'm not here to argue but I was raised that my family wasn't white like other kids and I was made fun of for it.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
so are spaniards? I'm not saying they're black. Look at my dad and try and tell me he's white. He has the complexion of a cuban.

I guess they call it ethnic whites? I don't know I'm not here to argue but I was raised that my family wasn't white like other kids and I was made fun of for it.

Not anymore, B :to:
but hoes gon' be hoes :manny:

You sure? I know for a fact i can still have a dancers bare puss in my face and I see people obviously going back to do it. I think now it's technically illegal but not enforced

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
:comeon:

not if that political connect happens to be the CIA

Cause they CAN....and THEY WILL STOP ANYTHING by ANY MEANS NECCESARY :youngsabo:

The same CIA that was the plug for the REAL RICKY "FREEWAY" ROSS, MARIO VILLABONA , DUDUS, WATERHEAD "BO" and even PABLO ESCOBAR's "plug" the bolivian dapper boss known as SUAREZ GOMEZ......

All of them had have "big money" and assasination attempts on thier head....

But as long as they remained "relevent" to the CIA (cocaine importation agency) they were good:myman:

and as far as the FRANK MATTHEWS situation , it was the same shyt different toilet...the CIA was the puppetmasters behind the whole scenario...

according to an interview i did several years back with author Ron Chepesiuk "The Untold Story of Frank Lucas"...he revealed how everyone including Lucas, Barnes and Gary Fisher knew that Frank Matthews was the REAL UNTOUCHABLE...and that was due mainly because of the backing of the CIA which to this day is the reason the DEA can't do shyt about Mexico or any narco-state i.e (afganistan, boliva)

The CIA is a rogue operation that even Kennedy commented how he'd "like to splinter into a thousand pieces"..not realizing that the CIA would eventually have his head split into a thousand pieces on that fateful day he was assasinated in Dallas...

The article i had with him ran for one week on a particular website, before the Content Editor had it pulled because in his own words...

"i'm getting strange phone calls dude....got people i don't know asking my neighbors questions about me"

dude got :sadbron: "paranoid"

so you can MISS me with all that ITALIAN MOB is SUPERNATURALLY INDUSTRUCTIBLE SHYT......they too WERE NOTHING more than "foot soldiers" for the REAL BOSSES AROUND DIS BYATCH...the muffuking CIA ...ask the corsican mob dons who snitched who they worked for ..it's all documented..... the same "plug" that Frank Matthews had

and as far as you going off tangent talking about

"mob shyt is alive and kicking and you dont even gotta be involved to see it. the 100k bmw's and mansions are enough of a sign "

:shaq2:

100,000 dollar beamers and Mansions are not AN OBVIOUS SIGN that the MAFIA is alive as well..considering most of their personalties laid "lowkey"...if anything your seeing 100k beamers and mansions BECAUSE YOUR RICH PRIVILAGED A$$ LIVES IN A UPPER MIDDLE CLASS NEIGHBORHOOD FULL OF DOCTORS, LAWYERS AND CEO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bez..u seem like a cool dude..but YOUR NAIVE AS FUKK ..youngman......stop relying on heresay, urban legends to validate your CLAIMS.....because at best you make yourself look bad because your allegations are CONJECTURE at best.....

i suggest you PUT DOWN THE MAFIA DVD's and the DELETE your WIKPEDIA MAFIA TABS/LINKS...

and no offense just pick up a book on CRITICAL THINKING...and learn how to build a strong argement that is not full of fallacies....

cause i ain't about to go back and forth with your a$$....because you starting to come off as a SMART DUMB....(well u know the rest )

besides it's NEW YEARS EVE....i'm trying to get :drunk: and bring in the new year with some holiday puzzy...

so on that note....EVERYBODY HAVE A GOOD YEAR......

It's been a great time i've had on this new board (THE COLI)

I wish everybody and including the MODS much success in thier ventures..

and i hope everybody wish me the same in the pursuits i'm taking on in the new year...

i'll probally be a little too busy to even appear on this board in 2013. who knows :manny:

but it's been "fun"....... (ask art barr)

NEW YEAR...NEW MONEY TO GET!!!............LET'S GET IT PEOPLE!:thumbsup:

i read the cia part and the red and stopped.

illuminAti!:HALL:

and those beamers with those guineas aint all doctors. you lack understanding friend. come to the island sometime and see why raekwon the g.o.d. wants to be italian so bad.