The Italian Mafia is looking flabby n sick these days

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always find it funny when blacks gangsters kill someone its moronic/retarded/stupid but let it be these mafia cacs dudes will :bow:
And these dudes acting like the people in the mafia won't kill someone over being disrespected. All the same shyt.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I watched the 60 Minutes ep with John Gotti Jr earlier today and was impressed by his demeanor. But at one point in the interview it mentioned that he was lampooned by his father at one point for fukking up while he was acting boss, and that other people in the mafia also felt he was a joke. Is there a consensus on Gotti Jr's short tenure as boss? He looked and sounded the part during the interview, I just wanna know whether he backed it up

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
@Lewis Black + a couple other posters in this thread

this gon b my last post on the subject, but ya'll views on what being a gangster is about, is 100% distorted.

gangsters are about 1 thing, and 1 thing only. making money. thats the primary purpose of being a gangster. so by that logic, gangster wanna make the most money possible, with probably the least risk involved. how can you compare mafias, triads, and other organized criminal groups that make billions of dollars, to bloods and crips that are sittin in prison rottin away for the rest of their life. or dudes on the corner slanging dimesacks of bunk azz weed. are you serious? :what:

money = power. the more money u have the more power u have. having power in a 1 x 1 city block aint sh-t compared to some of these real criminal organizations that got their tentacles all the way up in teh government making alotta the heavy hitters close to untouchable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
@Lewis Black + a couple other posters in this thread

this gon b my last post on the subject, but ya'll views on what being a gangster is about, is 100% distorted.

gangsters are about 1 thing, and 1 thing only. making money. thats the primary purpose of being a gangster. so by that logic, gangster wanna make the most money possible, with probably the least risk involved. how can you compare mafias, triads, and other organized criminal groups that make billions of dollars, to bloods and crips that are sittin in prison rottin away for the rest of their life. or dudes on the corner slanging dimesacks of bunk azz weed. are you serious? :what:

money = power. the more money u have the more power u have. having power in a 1 x 1 city block aint sh-t compared to some of these real criminal organizations that got their tentacles all the way up in teh government making alotta the heavy hitters close to untouchable.

Yup, blood and crips kill eachother over street names that they don't even own. Selling drugs to their own people.

Yal n1ggas seen Godfather, Italian mobsters would never let their own turn to junkies :mjpls:

quote taken directly from the film...

"Leave drugs to the animals – the n1ggers – they have no souls"

The Godfather (1972) - Memorable quotes

Last edited by a moderator:

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In terms of money, power, and influence: the triads, the yakuza clans, and crime syndicates in Asia are pretty up there. They run whole industries, both legal and illegal; and for the most part they're organized. They deal in drugs, weapons, prostitution, human trafficking, counterfeiting, etc. In Taiwan, gangsters are pretty open and are politicians. in Hong Kong, they run the whole movie industry. In Japan, they're EVERYWHERE and are in EVERYTHING.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
True Romance - Sicilianos - YouTube

Walken pulled out the ratchet but credit to him for listening to the homie Hopper's speech in full.

Yeah well I mean that is why, they had no defense and were constantly raided and breeding happened. There's nothing wrong with that they're just not white. My great grandma is from ancona region and my great grandpa is more southern italian (hooolyy shyt could she cook, southern italian comfort food rivals any other com fort food) If anyone's ever in Miami go to Randazzo's, authentic and fukk and just...fukking crazy good.. I've never seen a blue eyed blonde haired italian in my life. My pops is in miami now and people start talking to him in spanish cause he looks straight up cuban. Take it for what it is. Whole lot of terrible shyt being said about italians in this thread too.

As far as any of them getting clapped? Yeah, no fukking duh. They don't shoot for the sake of it. There's honor. Or was, like I said now they're all sleazy strip club owners etc. And dude in here really talked about his uncle this that an OPEN CASE, you idiot. You had to risk your family to brag about your mob connections on the internet. What a fukkin idiot.

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
And these dudes acting like the people in the mafia won't kill someone over being disrespected. All the same shyt.

Exactly... Carlo Gambino had his son in law murdered for making jokes about his nose. These c a c s on this forum show their a$$ in threads like this.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
In terms of money, power, and influence: the triads, the yakuza clans, and crime syndicates in Asia are pretty up there. They run whole industries, both legal and illegal; and for the most part they're organized. They deal in drugs, weapons, prostitution, human trafficking, counterfeiting, etc. In Taiwan, gangsters are pretty open and are politicians. in Hong Kong, they run the whole movie industry. In Japan, they're EVERYWHERE and are in EVERYTHING.
the yakuza made 80-100+ billion from the japanese bubble economy collapse alone.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I watched the 60 Minutes ep with John Gotti Jr earlier today and was impressed by his demeanor. But at one point in the interview it mentioned that he was lampooned by his father at one point for fukking up while he was acting boss, and that other people in the mafia also felt he was a joke. Is there a consensus on Gotti Jr's short tenure as boss? He looked and sounded the part during the interview, I just wanna know whether he backed it up

He was a joke, even as kids in the neighborhood everyone knew Junior was a joke.