The Italian Mafia is looking flabby n sick these days

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Blacks and latinos run prisons because there's so fukking many of them, but by that same logic put a single black or latino in a mobbed up joint like MDC Brooklyn, and the roles are reversed. It's the same story.

So? Italian mafia only make that much legal money cause they cacs. You think blacks n latinos would have the opportunity to earn from the legal rackets that the mob do? No. So miss me with that it's only because ish man.

Of course a single mobster is going to pay. What else is he going to do, fight a hundred guys with shanks all by himself? Anyone would pay.

So why are guys in this thread acting like the mafia are some sort of gods?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I haven't changed any criteria...they aren't the same so they can't be compared.

But for whatever reason you're emotionally invested in this conversation and over looking the fact that gangs are completely splintered and not unified. So anybody with enough bread could probably cause one set to start funk with another.

Chill...there is no honor or prestige in having the "best" criminals.

lol the fukk are you talking about, we having a discussion. But if that's your way of bowing out, then bow my dude.

I haven't changed any criteria...they aren't the same so they can't be compared.

But for whatever reason you're emotionally invested in this conversation and over looking the fact that gangs are completely splintered and not unified. So anybody with enough bread could probably cause one set to start funk with another.

These random made up situations.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
So? Italian mafia only make that much legal money cause they cacs. You think blacks n latinos would have the opportunity to earn from the legal rackets that the mob do? No. So miss me with that it's only because ish man.
Yes. Latinos have done so. Look up Spanish Ray Marques or especially Jose Miguel Battle.
Also take a look at Al Sharpton, but that's another issue entirely.:lolbron:
So why are guys in this thread acting like the mafia are some sort of gods?
Who's acting like they're gods breh. Only thing people have said is that they are more powerful as a criminal organization, not that they have an aura of invincibility. The 4 major prison gangs run shyt in prison. The only problem is, they're in prison. I think the whole point is not getting there.
What could a few La Eme guys in a prison in California do to a mob guy in New York?

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Also, you're acting like all the black or latino gangs are a cohesive, unified group. That is the furthest thing from the truth. They're much more liable to kill themselves over 40$ of crack or a pair of sneakers than to go after a mob guy.

If we're speaking the truth, most of the violence criminal organizations do is aimed at their own kind: i.e mobsters kill mobsters, cartel guys kill cartel guys, bikers kill bikers etc.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
its called ORGANIZED crime...not a bunch of morons thatll kill you for 4 dollars

my grandfathers man Raymond Patriarca outa Providence ran that city for decades... he was callin the shots for Whitey Bulgers group up in boston...if they crossed the line they got dealt with...til whiteys bytch ass started singing

chill...

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Lol at people bringing up bloods and crips. I'm black but I have to laugh at that. Maybe if this was the 70's and 80's, but if they ain't some of the most disorganized fukks. Random killings and bloodshed don't mean shyt.

:umad:your not black

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah they the king of scams but on some gangster shyt I aint never heard of them. I mean bloods and crips are the most famous street gangs in the world so I don't see how nigerians are overtaking them. Not to say my african brehs don't get it in it's just that I aint never heard of any nigerian gangs/ organised crime groups. Just scams.

Nigerians pretty much run the drug game in Africa, got a hand in the international Heroin trade, and anything illegal in Africa, are all over the world. Bloods and Crips are just local.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
bloods and crips... please yooo. pleeease.,, lets step away from that nonsense if were talking about organized crime

these dudes too worried about whos beefing with whos set rather than money. ya run of the mill cac drug dealer making more money than any non big city blood or crip. shyts a joke

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
then the american mafia.

It's not my fault yall keep on changing the criteria on why we cant compare the mafia to the b's/c's

If it's about money making? sure

Mafia >>>>>>>> B's/c's

Now if we talking muscle/violence/intimidation

B's/c's >>> Mafia.

I wouldnt even give that to the street gangs. Bloods and Crips are way too unorganized for anyone outside of a random person to be intimidated. Bloods and Crips arent intimidating any politicians, Feds, Unions, corporations, etc...

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Everyone who isn't affiliated with one of the 4 major prison gangs does that though.:ld:
Even Mexican drug lords. One of the Arrellano brothers paid for protection while he was doing time in California. That's how he hooked up with David Barron Corona.
Arnold Squitieri brought about 20 of his guys to a gas station to confront Alex Rudaj, who was encroaching on some Gambino clubs. Rudaj only had 2 or 3 guys with him, so one of them pointed either a shotgun or an uzi(court documents differ) to a gas tank and said he'll blow them all up.:whew:

Nah, the only Arellano who was in prison in the US, before Javier Francisco, was Rafael, and he didn't get out until 2008, Baron Corona was hooked up with La Eme, and family contacts in TJ, so he was on the CAF payroll, in the 1993, when he saved Ramon and Benjamen from Chapo's shooters, in a club in Puerto Vallarta. Then he got his own crew.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Nah, the only Arellano who was in prison in the US, before Javier Francisco, was Rafael, and he didn't get out until 2008, Baron Corona was hooked up with La Eme, and family contacts in TJ, so he was on the CAF payroll, in the 1993, when he saved Ramon and Benjamen from Chapo's shooters, in a club in Puerto Vallarta. Then he got his own crew.
I was under the impression that La Eme made Baron one of their own after he was already hooked up with the Arrellanos, specifically because he had access to a lot of drugs and also to increase his pull on the streets in California, so he could recruit muscle for the Arrellanos.

I know the thing in Puerto Vallarta made Baron one of the top guys, but I was talking about before, when Baron was doing time, he did some 'work' for one of the Arrellanos(Rafael, I guess), who was paying for protection.

You could be right though, I'm no expert. Most of the stuff I know about them comes from that book written by Boxer Enriques, a former high ranking Eme guy.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I was under the impression that La Eme made Baron one of their own after he was already hooked up with the Arrellanos, specifically because he had access to a lot of drugs and also to increase his pull on the streets in California, so he could recruit muscle for the Arrellanos.

I know the thing in Puerto Vallarta made Baron one of the top guys, but I was talking about before, when Baron was doing time, he did some 'work' for one of the Arrellanos(Rafael, I guess), who was paying for protection.

You could be right though, I'm no expert. Most of the stuff I know about them comes from that book written by Boxer Enriques, a former high ranking Eme guy.

Nah, Barron was a certified dude from Logan, San Diego, he hooked up with La Eme, on one of his bids, then after that went down south, and hooked up with TJ, thru family contacts, then he recruited other Logan guys like Popeye. They had respect for Barron 'El C H', and some of the others, but, mostly they were glorified cell leaders, Barron died, in a failed hit on a Zeta Magazine journalist, which says all you need to know. I read that book too, even though that guy is a 100% snitch and informant, I liked it, had a lot of good info, really exposes La Eme was a bunch of raggedy, institutionalize, heroin addicts, not some mythical force. All they do is tax, that's their source of income.

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
Some of these arguments are getting silly. Just because you see less mafia street activity doesn't mean that they don't have a hand in it and it doesn't mean the players involved you do see are more powerful than them. Also, don't be surprised if the players you see are getting their work from the mafia or if they are paying a street tax for operating in their territory. If you look at the difference between Paul Castellano and Gotti. Gotti was more of the street head while Paul was the business man. Paul was continuing the legitimate businesses because ultimately that's what's it's all about to real gangsters. It's easier to go under the radar owning stocks opposed to selling dope. They set the blueprint for taking street money and turning it legit.

The Columbians were mentioned by some. You remember in Cocaine Cowboys the bul from NY with Mafia ties right? That should show you right there that the mafia was working hand and hand with the Columbians. Or you can believe that he had some trouble in NY and just went to Florida and never looked back.