The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin

Warriors still need to make a trade? :mjgrin:
It ain't over yet, but just imagine how much earlier they would've ended this series had they had an athletic big man (who could get his own), instead of carrying Wiseman's bum ass. All their young guys (Wiseman, Kuminga, Moody and Poole) have either not played or been ineffective. They've gotten incredibly lucky to be one win away given how many flaws they have in their roster. I mean, let's face it, this isn't a championship-caliber roster. How many teams could win a title with Looney as their one and only big man, fringe NBA talent throughout, and multiple young cats who're not getting any burn in the Finals?

A testament to what Steph, Klay, Dray and Kerr have built over the years.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The energy of this series says Boston wins Game 6. Back in the bay for Gm7 but this time GSW will need Curry to hit his 3s
I agree. But getting that final win in Boston in a tough game 6 would be ideal for them. It would be nightmares of 2016 haunting them the entire buildup to the game

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
It ain't over yet, but just imagine how much earlier they would've ended this series had they had an athletic big man (who could get his own), instead of carrying Wiseman's bum ass. All their young guys (Wiseman, Kuminga, Moody and Poole) have either not played or been ineffective. They've gotten incredibly lucky to be one win away given how many flaws they have in their roster.

A testament to what Steph, Klay, Dray and Kerr have built over the years.

I think I know who you are referring to

i

:troll:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
The Celtics scored 79.3 points per 100 possesions in the half court in a game where they made 8 consecutive three pointers and scored 35 points in the third quarter. This is coming off a game 4 where they had an Ortg of 89 in the half court.

The Celtics are losing this series with their offense. The Warriors have scored 107, 107, and 104 in their wins.

I think not having a true point guard is ultimately the reason they lose this series.