The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
288490839_5972278919467249_8671734616483944274_n.png

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
No disrespect to Wiggins cuz he's a good player but he never really delivered on his potential. I saw the same thing with Jeff Green and he dropped 19 points on the C's in game 7 in 2018. The C's stay getting killed by guys who they should not in big playoff games. :mjcry:
great comparison

Steph needs to demand the basketball if the defense is selling out. Clear out 1 on 1 against his man and kick the ball if they double him then. This shyt where he gives the ball up early and either doesn't touch the ball again or he gets it in late shot clock situations is trash. There were points in this game where Steph went MULTIPLE POSSESSIONS without touching the ball, WTF?

:francis:

I think a part of that it appeared y’all tweaked your defense. I still think majority of Steph misses were his legs were shot from game 4

I fully expect him to be back on course next game
I'm worried about this :francis:

Steph, if he has a bad shooting game (1-10, 0-9), etc. He usually flips it and gets hot

I hope the refs help us :manny:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yo didn’t I tell you? Boston changed their defense to limit Steph scoring and still lose by double digits lmaoo
Breh they lost by double digits cuz Brown and them boys couldn’t get a bucket

But I respect the switch up in strategy, yall said Draymond would get off, that really wasn’t the case

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That Jordan Poole 3 was so huge momentum wise to end that third quarter. GS snatched the lead again and never looked back. Basketball games can be so intricate with things like that. it's why Ime didn't do his team no favors having fought back with such a conservative coaching job. Curry is probably going into game 6 weightless now and would not be surprised if he has a eviscerating performance.
I don’t know why they pressed Wiggins going up court and left Poole to trail like that when he already has a shot like that this series and his range is unquestionable stupid shyt

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Breh they lost by double digits cuz Brown and them boys couldn’t get a bucket

But I respect the switch up in strategy, yall said Draymond would get off, that really wasn’t the case
They couldn’t get a bucket because of GS defense bro and frankly them nikkas nutting up again in crunch time..

Dray went 8/8/6 on 50% FG and a +11. He was effective bro