The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
The Celtics scored 79.3 points per 100 possesions in the half court in a game where they made 8 consecutive three pointers and scored 35 points in the third quarter. This is coming off a game 4 where they had an Ortg of 89 in the half court.

The Celtics are losing this series with their offense. The Warriors have scored 107, 107, and 104 in their wins.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Once again Robert Williams is a key part to the Celtics. He was +11 in his 30 minutes. Basically anytime he's off the court the Warriors have been killing them all series. That's why I was saying I'd do anything I could to try and get him out the game with foul trouble or something.
Yeah Im surprised this wasnt discussed more. Williams being out meant paint was pretty much a free-for-all on the warriors.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The Celtics scored 79.3 points per 100 possesions in the half court in a game where they made 8 consecutive three pointers and scored 35 points in the third quarter. This is coming off a game 4 where they had an Ortg of 89 in the half court.

The Celtics are losing this series with their offense. The Warriors have scored 107, 107, and 104 in their wins.
Golden State had the #1 defense in the NBA. They may not have the names outside of Green but a lot of guys contribute

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
They couldn’t get a bucket because of GS defense bro and frankly them nikkas nutting up again in crunch time..

Dray went 8/8/6 on 50% FG and a +11. He was effect bro
He had a good game fasho but his impact wasn’t greater than Curry’s the last few games

For Boston offensively it’s gonna come down to if those boys can score from the perimeter and they started the game 0-11, lotta these were open jumpers too

I’ll take this game defensively over last couple games, jus my opinion tho

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Tatum and Brown playing damn near every min of the game after coming off a 7 game series. They fatigued midway into the 4th.

Is it so hard to rest them opposite of each other closing out the 3rd and a few minutes into the 4th?

Tatum shot like 3-4 airballs late
Boston didn't get anything from their bench tonight. White was a complete no-show and Pritchard missed a few wide open threes he got. :yeshrug: