The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Brown was complete garbage, I don't see the same hate for him that I do when JT has a bad game.
because the media trying to force JT to be a Superstar. He's not there yet. They've been winning games with him being ass and JB doing more.

Tonight, they both assed it up in the 4th

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
That Jordan Poole 3 was so huge momentum wise to end that third quarter. GS snatched the lead again and never looked back. Basketball games can be so intricate with things like that. it's why Ime didn't do his team no favors having fought back with such a conservative coaching job. Curry is probably going into game 6 weightless now and would not be surprised if he has a eviscerating performance.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
How you dikkriding a team doing your dirty work tho :gucci:

:hubie:I got no dog in this fight

With that said Celtrick slander I’ll allow it
Breh a shytty C’s troll but you coming in caping :dahell:. I’m calling out his usual disappearing acts when they are losing. Not once did I complement the Dubs. fukk that fakkit @WOAT :scust:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
His body might might not be willing but Boston needs Robert Williams out on the floor to play Tatum and Brown type mins in game 6 and if they’re lucky, game 7. He’s just too big a positive when he’s out there.