The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tatum needs to work on his midrange and post game. He misses short when he does his fadeaway as a counter after driving, just seems like he doesn't have the strength yet to make that shot consistently yet.

Too much of his plan of attack is off the dribble 3s or layups, everything in between is weak imo. He's 6'10 he needs to study how KD creates space and hits the midrange jumper when he's off-ball and how DeRozan does it with the ball.

I mention DeRozan because he initiates offense a ton and still gets to his spots and is damn near automatic when he rises up. Tatum is taller, so even if his handle isn't as nice as DeMar's he's gotta figure out how to use his size to get easier looks.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Nikka weed plate is no longer weed plate. Put respect on his name and call Chris from the Wire

:whew:

full

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Celtics need a PG. I had Celtics in 6 because i thought their defensive style was perfectly built to guard this kinda warriors team. But now? I’m not sure what’s gonna happen. This series might be a wrap, because Boston is reverting back to the pre-February Celtics habits. Brown and Tatum are GOOD. But they’re not GREAT/transcendent enough to play a Your turn-my turn offense. Ime came from the Pop system. Ball movement over everything.

dennis-schroder-boston-celtics_1qwyqutowmm81glrheznorglz.jpg

Should have kept the greatest pg they have had on their team

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Draymond caught a lot of shyt for his lack of scoring but his defense has been masterful. He is covering for all GS defensive flaws and allowing Looney to just focus on his strengths but Looney has been been tremendous. That said, all this wouldn't be possible if Steph wasn't so fukking good. Front runner Steph showed us that he's the real fukking deal.

I had my doubts on GS but they really have that killer instinct. Gotta finish it out tho

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Steph needs to demand the basketball if the defense is selling out. Clear out 1 on 1 against his man and kick the ball if they double him then. This shyt where he gives the ball up early and either doesn't touch the ball again or he gets it in late shot clock situations is trash. There were points in this game where Steph went MULTIPLE POSSESSIONS without touching the ball, WTF?

:francis: