The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Celtics need a PG. I had Celtics in 6 because i thought their defensive style was perfectly built to guard this kinda warriors team. But now? I’m not sure what’s gonna happen. This series might be a wrap, because Boston is reverting back to the pre-February Celtics habits. Brown and Tatum are GOOD. But they’re not GREAT/transcendent enough to play a Your turn-my turn offense. Ime came from the Pop system. Ball movement over everything.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
tatum and brown played the whole second half, thats way too much
I posted at the end of the third that they had only rested 5 minutes between them and figured their legs would be gone by the end of the game. Problem is that pretty much the entire offense relies on them two so I think Ime is afraid of having them out for too long. But I agree they need to give them rest somehow. Especially with the type of defense they play.

Daps
Here we go now Andrew Wiggins a front runner for fmvp :bryan: why nikkas hate Steph so much??
Because they don't wanna admit they've been wrong all this time about Steph/Warriors. They have to keep up the act, otherwise, the last near-decade has been all for nothing.

:lolbron:

Last edited:
Daps
That's because the Heat are ass and should have never been a one seed. Herro and Bam are pathetic. That was light.

easy to say after the fact.... you also glanced over the defending champs.

bottom line is boston just needs to take care of business at home. anything can happen in a game 7 and the we have already seen the warriors lose one at home before. all the pressure would be on them in that situation.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Yo real talk when Steph is being doubled on Pick and rolls why does he not Iso more? I used to always wonder that in all of our battles vs the Cavs. It feels like once defenses start selling out to guard Steph he should be asking for clear outs and going one on one imo. Steph needs to be on the ball if the defense is going to zone in on him that much.

Lowkey a lot of shyt went wrong for us in this game. Game 6 will be tough. It amazes me these cats didn't push the ball at every opportunity after what we saw in Game 4, smh.