The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warriors brehs: I noticed Curry was not dominating the ball much in this game.
I think a part of that it appeared y’all tweaked your defense. I still think majority of Steph misses were his legs were shot from game 4

I fully expect him to be back on course next game

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Tatum needs to work on his midrange and post game. He misses short when he does his fadeaway as a counter after driving, just seems like he doesn't have the strength yet to make that shot consistently yet.

Too much of his plan of attack is off the dribble 3s or layups, everything in between is weak imo. He's 6'10 he needs to study how KD creates space and hits the midrange jumper when he's off-ball and how DeRozan does it with the ball.

I mention DeRozan because he initiates offense a ton and still gets to his spots and is damn near automatic when he rises up. Tatum is taller, so even if his handle isn't as nice as DeMar's he's gotta figure out how to use his size to get easier looks.
DD, even in his 30s is more explosive than Tatum. Tatum is extremely skilled but his lack of athleticism and strength bites him in the ass if you got a great perimeter defender and they are healthy.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I think a part of that it appeared y’all tweaked your defense. I still think majority of Steph misses were his legs were shot from game 4

I fully expect him to be back on course next game
Yea I think he was gassed from going so hard last game. I expect 30+ and more than 5 3’s next game. He going to make sure he secure that award so the media and the clowns here can shut up about it

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
DD, even in his 30s is more explosive than Tatum. Tatum is extremely skilled but his lack of athleticism and strength bites him in the ass if you got a great perimeter defender and they are healthy.
I know, defenders fear DeMar getting past them off the bounce so that gives him space to operate with his jump shot. With how Boston is using Tatum, something has to give. He either has to create more space off the dribble to rise up or he has to have more off-ball actions in the midrange.

His handle and lack of strength through contact has been exposed this series.