The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch you disappeared that Nets series until after the games were won. You got no shame :mjlol:
I ain’t going back and forth with you. Just know it’s lights out for y’all bums and Tatum ain’t shyt just like that cac that nutted in your cracka ass mammy and bounced. You did all that dikkeating and disappeared when he started struggling against teams his size :umad:
How you dikkriding a team doing your dirty work tho :gucci:

:hubie:I got no dog in this fight

With that said Celtrick slander I’ll allow it

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
cheese.gif

calh45

Cal
Daps
his midrange game is complete ass and he gotta work on that

Jalen Brown gonna lose the ball every other time he drives

He was hitting everything in the mid range against the Bucks. Giannis gotta be at the house HOT because he would've ran through the Heat AND us just based on matchups along with a healthy Middleton coming back..

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch you disappeared that Nets series until after the games were won. You got no shame :mjlol:
I ain’t going back and forth with you. Just know it’s lights out for y’all bums and Tatum ain’t shyt just like that cac that nutted in your cracka ass mammy and bounced. You did all that dikkeating and disappeared when he started struggling against teams his size :umad:
:ohhh:You mean I was watching the games when they were on, and mostly commented before and after games? Like I do every single time?

bytch, you literally disappeared for weeks after you picked the Nets to beat the C's, and then watched them get swept. Now you have all this energy watching a team you don't even root for win. :mjlol: