The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
watching Klay become :flabbynsick: is heart-breaking :mjcry:
its ok we will always remember the good times. injuries just suck. and klay has had the 2 worst injuries that can happen to an nba player. in back to back years :sadbron:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Similar breakdown

No one on the league applies this kind of CONSTANT pressure on a defense :wow::wow:

This drop vs trap defense is a toss up Imo
You are holding the warriors in check with the drop but trapping curry is how you get the ball out of his hands and stop the bleeding
The Celtics only attempted to trap curry after they already had the lead in the final minute

Even the cavs mixed it up and had Tristan Thompson play the drop better than Horford and Williams have

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I hear you, but it’s not out of the realm of possibility. This is a perfect storm. There’s so much distance between his performance and anyone else on either team. Add the fact that he doesn’t have one on his resume. It could happen
If LeBron didn't get it in 15 they wouldn't do it for Steph now

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Steph curry has the third best defensive rating in the series after looney and Williams

Lets talk about it
From what I've noticed the only time he's really been bad on defense was when he got into foul trouble and the Celtics were feasting on him in game 3 and parts of game 1. He's held up better than I expected when switched onto Tatum.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if Boston is content with living with Curry having the offense on his shoulders or will they try to trap and then recover and rotate. If they make it easier for the Warriors other players game 5 could get out of hand in the Warriors favor.

Even with Steph going off Boston was in control most of the game and responded to every run the warriors made. Turning point was that terrible airball Tatum put up when the celts were up 91-86. i think Celts are gonna be more concerned with controlling the boards they got killed there by Wiggins and Looney. And Tatum? Well he been getting destroyed head to head…if he isn’t big in game 5 then I agree shyt will get out of hand for the Celts

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
This drop vs trap defense is a toss up Imo
You are holding the warriors in check with the drop but trapping curry is how you get the ball out of his hands and stop the bleeding
The Celtics only attempted to trap curry after they already had the lead in the final minute

Even the cavs mixed it up and had Tristan Thompson play the drop better than Horford and Williams have

Tris Kardash was more athletic and had super quick feet