The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
People keeping shytting on Draymond and saying he is playing terrible and is washed
Boston's Defense is that good
He is absolutely being taken away offensively so that Curry and the rest of GS have to rely on ISO and pick and roll style offense
That is not their typical strength and you see how it has weighed everyone down besides Curry
When you do that you need Curry to erupt to win and because of that Draymond is a liability when he has the ball now

It takes a winner to realize you have been taken out of the series scheme wise and you saw that with the offense/defense subs that Kerr had to put in

Boston wants to win based on this scheme but I think GS has figured out how to take advantage of it
Marcus Smart as your main decision maker is absolutely killing Boston. This is a series where you need a kyrie or Rondo

Robbo

All Star
Daps
People keeping shytting on Draymond and saying he is playing terrible and is washed
Boston's Defense is that good
He is absolutely being taken away offensively so that Curry and the rest of GS have to rely on ISO and pick and roll style offense
That is not their typical strength and you see how it has weighed everyone down besides Curry
When you do that you need Curry to erupt to win and because of that Draymond is a liability when he has the ball now

It takes a winner to realize you have been taken out of the series scheme wise and you saw that with the offense/defense subs that Kerr had to put in

Boston wants to win based on this scheme but I think GS has figured out how to take advantage of it
Marcus Smart as your main decision maker is absolutely killing Boston. This is a series where you need a kyrie or Rondo

I wonder if Boston is content with living with Curry having the offense on his shoulders or will they try to trap and then recover and rotate. If they make it easier for the Warriors other players game 5 could get out of hand in the Warriors favor.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I wonder if Boston is content with living with Curry having the offense on his shoulders or will they try to trap and then recover and rotate. If they make it easier for the Warriors other players game 5 could get out of hand in the Warriors favor.
How can they be content when they keep getting burned from deep? The thing with Boston drop coverage is that they are taking away the 4 on 3 opportunities that Dray is successful in but guess what the down side to that is? You leaving the best shooting back court duo in history open for 3s and Steph and Klay making the Celtics defense pay..

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
How can they be content when they keep getting burned from deep? The thing with Boston drop coverage is that they are taking away the 4 on 3 opportunities that Dray is successful in but guess what the down side to that is? You leaving the best shooting back court duo in history open for 3s and Steph and Klay making the Celtics defense pay..
JP is due to cook too. They’re giving him the same treatment.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Picked the C's in 7 and still feel good about it, but last night was tough to see. Turnovers and poor decision making in crunch time. Pretty much the same story as every loss this postseason. I'm confident JT will start to shoot better and the C's half court defense is still locking shyt down. Steph has willed his team to being competitive this series. Literally nobody else in a Warriors uniform concerns me on a consistent basis.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Curry has the Finals MVP locked up, even if the Celtics win the series.

FMVP doesn't work like that.

Outside of one time which was the first ever award it has gone to the player on the team which won the series.

Jerry West has made sure no player on the losing team will win the FMVP again by publicly denouncing his FMVP which he won on a losing team.