The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
From what I've noticed the only time he's really been bad on defense was when he got into foul trouble and the Celtics were feasting on him in game 3 and parts of game 1. He's held up better than I expected when switched onto Tatum.
exactly

people want to front on him though

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steph curry has the third best defensive rating in the series after looney and Williams

Lets talk about it
Points more to the statistic being flawed and overrated than to Curry being a good defender. Let's talk about that.

And that's coming from a Curry hater who actually thinks he gets too much criticism for his defense. But fans citing these types of statistics is part of why people bag on him I think. :laugh:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Points more to the statistic being flawed and overrated than to Curry being a good defender. Let's talk about that.

And that's coming from a Curry hater who actually thinks he gets too much criticism for his defense. But fans citing these types of statistics is part of why people bag on him I think. :laugh:
He’s been a very good defender all season tho

That’s the problem I have with fans. A stat is all good until someone you don’t like or have never thought of as good at it does well

Can’t have your cake & eat it too fat ass :pachaha:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

say what you want about Curry's defense...but in this series outside of game 3 he has been a rather good defender.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
watching Klay become :flabbynsick: is heart-breaking :mjcry:
Are you serious? He still hitting big shots… bet you with a full off season and full season next year he will be back to his regular self.. He’s avg 19pts in the playoffs bro that ain’t Larry Holmes status

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Are you serious? He still hitting big shots… bet you with a full off season and full season next year he will be back to his regular self.. He’s avg 19pts in the playoffs bro that ain’t Larry Holmes status
I posted this before his good q4 :manny: his shot selection still needs to be better. But as long as he plays like he did in fourth quarter, I have no issues with him on either side of the ball.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I don't understand how you don't have a game on Sunday, is Monday night a better slot?
In today’s case I imagine it’s because of travel/rest since they played less than 48hrs ago.

Not sure if true, but I think the game dates for finals are set regardless of geography.