The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Boston free throw shooting keeping GS hanging around/not stretching the games has been critical on the low

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Aint nothing Tatum can do when is being guarded by Wiggins. His impact in the finals will continue to be minimized by Wiggins' defense. I'd doubt Tatum is going to have a heroic performance like he had in the Eastern playoffs. Wiggins stuck onto him like white on rice. The Warriors have a young potential Scottie Pippen type of player in Wiggins. The trade for him has been a great reward for the Warriors.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
20220610-222138.jpg

Downgrade from Sonya
She don’t look that bad

Edit: I CANT UNSEE IT NOW, SHE LOOK LIKE RICHARD GERE FROM THAT ANGLE :mindblown:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You say the Warriors role players will play better at home, but we already know that isn't entirely true, hence you just stating that Horford turned into Reggie on the road. The Celtics as a team have shot incredibly well over the course of these first four games, and I honestly don't see it changing. They've proven throughout the playoffs, at home or on the road, that their role players will step up when needed.

The difference in this series has been Steph playing like a God and Tatum playing like a bum. Switch their support casts and this shyt would've been a sweep.

Curry being the best player in this series is a huge deal though and a lot of times what it comes down to.

The one man show can’t beat a dominant all time team but that is not what the Celtics are by any stretch of the imagination.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Two hip operations, isn't a standout athlete, and doesn't have much of an offensive game, but yet finds a way to contribute in any way that he can. I hope he gets paid in the summer. I can't speak highly enough of his play.

:wow:

:whew:

I don’t know what’s gotten into him

I really think it's 3 things:

The game has slowed down for him, he's stayed healthy and our new assistant coach Milojević...