The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
They damn sure do

So Sonya wasn’t at the game huh? Damn, she fukked up. Steph and Seth have been seen multiple times with their dad. Real interesting
Last night? Sonya was at the game with her boo. That pic of her on the court with him is from last night when she hugged Steph afterward.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know how Steph is continuing this carry job, I really want to see him close this series out because he deserves all the good things coming his way. I want to see him stamp his career and this is huge for his legacy. I just still don’t think it’s sustainable and if he falters slightly, I feel Boston is the better team, the Warriors just have the best player

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know how Steph is continuing this carry job, I really want to see him close this series out because he deserves all the good things coming his way. I want to see him stamp his career and this is huge for his legacy. I just still don’t think it’s sustainable and if he falters slightly, I feel Boston is the better team, the Warriors just have the best player
Steph winning is good for the appreciative and logical NBA fan's soul. If Golden State loses, KD, Kyrie, and Bron stans will be slandering that man at unforseen levels. Social media and thecoli will be a cesspool after a Dubs L.

Boston winning however does humble the annoying ass Warrior fanbase and opens up the door for trade speculation in Golden State which would be intriguing.

:jbhmm:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yeah I know lol

Warriors finals of old: “they show Stephs mom/wife too much”

Now we questioning his relationship with his mom because we thought she may have skipped one game though :dead:

:mjgrin: the lie is more entertaining than the truth

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
What’s impressing me the most is that he’s doing that to this defense. This is the first defense I’ve seen the Warriors play that aren’t giving up hardly any easy looks. Even against the defenses that made them work in the past they’d still get at least five layups in the half court simply off defensive misreads or them doing a back cut or slipping a screen to throw off the switches.

As much as everybody wants to call Draymond and Klay washed and Poole getting exposed we really just need to give Boston’s D some credit for being that damn good. They’re making the Warriors work for every single basket.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I ain’t shocked at all with Jaylen and Tatums inconsistency. The reason I thought this would be Warriors in five is because of the amount of good wing defenders the Warriors can throw at them and make them work. The main thing I’ve been wrong about is the shooting from the Celtics role players which I didn’t expect to be as good as it’s been.