The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
come bruh :russ: I dont even care no more you got it
thats how they guard him the majority of the game
he is not seeing no double teams
You said Tatum was doubled on "every play".

How many times was he doubled on these field-goal makes -

If you continue not to answer the question, the more you keep proving me right.

:lolbron:

Daps
you don't read what I said as far as Tatum
those shots are 3s which I clearly said in my post
They are giving Tatum threes nothing else
I don't read what you said about Tatum?

:usure:
Bruh really don’t watch games
The 26 he had first quarter game one was open shots :mjlol:
Nyggas not doubling him every play like Tatum
They even letting horford switch on him
Warriors fans hilarious
How the fukk are you trying to check my reading comprehension when you're clearly stating that Tatum is getting doubled on "every play" in this post - no mention of the caveat of only 3s is he not getting doubled - you're saying every play. And you'd be wrong about that too, given Tatum had multiple possessions posting up GP2 and the Warriors weren't doubling him.

I ask you, how many times is Tatum is doubled on field goals that aren't 3s? And if the Warriors are not sending an extra defender at him when he's above the 3-pt line, they're clearly NOT doubling him on every play are they?

:mjgrin:

Daps
dont count the 3s or transition pts
I wasted enough of my time
You went from "Tatum is getting doubled on every play" to "I don't count the 3s or transition points" (ignoring the fact he had multiple post-ups against GP2 and still there was no double):

449494949494.png

494949494949.png

This is what defeat looks like.

:hubie:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Did you purposefully not read my post where I specifically said -

"The moments where there's single coverage on him are far and few between and that's when he's picking his moments to score".

How many FGs was Tatum doubled on, considering you stated he was "doubled on every play"?

You don't even realize that you tangled yourself up in your own argument trying to make the claim Tatum was getting doubled on "every play", then trying to use the instances where Steph scores as a reflection of him not getting doubled, when Tatum's field goal-makes were against single coverage just the same. Look at all the plays where Steph isn't scoring, but his gravity is dragging another defender(s) towards him and freeing up his teammates; the Warriors aren't treating Tatum like that. Almost every single offensive possession in Game 2 the Warriors were defending Tatum with a single man and living with the consequences.

He's not the shooter that Steph is and he's not the off-the-ball mover that Steph is, and the Celtics have more shooting versatility than the Warriors do, so why the hell would you believe they're doubling him more than Steph?

Honestly, you've embarrassed yourself all throughout this thread when it comes to Steph. It's probably for the best if you just fall back and watch the games and don't post about them. No amount of juelzing is gonna cover up the hate that everyone can see.

Shut up, nikka…

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You went from "Tatum is getting doubled on every play" to "I don't count the 3s or transition points" (ignoring the fact he had multiple post-ups against GP2 and still there was no double):

449494949494.png

494949494949.png

This is what defeat looks like.

:hubie:
one play :russ:

playing him like they played Luka
they not letting Tatum beat them
other players gonna have to score
triple and doubled team if he get any where near the freethrow line
1st half he was hitting the 3s, second he couldn't hit shyt
"The moments where there's single coverage on him are far and few between and that's when he's picking his moments to score".
changing the argument after the steph clip showed he wasn't getting doubled like that
Now you want to say Tatum not getting doubled :mjlol:

Daps
That's actually TWO different plays where Tatum is matched up 1v1 against GP2 inside the arc (with no double). Do you like exposing yourself?
changing the argument after the steph clip showed he wasn't getting doubled like that
Now you want to say Tatum not getting doubled :mjlol:
You're the one who initially made the claim that Tatum is getting doubled on "every play", and I quoted it. That's how this entire exchange started. You now go back to a different argument with a different poster (the initial post I quoted was you replying to @Chabot College, and now you're referencing a post from a different argument with someone else).

And you have the nerve to say that I'm changing the argument?

:picard:

To make matters worse, you say he's been doubled/triple-teamed when he gets near the free-throw line, despite the fact I just provided TWO possessions where he's by the free-throw line and is defended with single coverage against a smaller defender. You were wrong on that front and you were wrong with your other argument about him being doubled on "every play".

I legit feel embarrassed for you.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

all his fgs
what play was he doubled on
if u want to call the 2min mark a double thats a stretch
none of the others plays were a double

It’s been a known fact for years that Gil Cac doesn’t watch games. You can literally show him proof and he still gonna go back and forth. A GoFundMe account was setup for him to pay his yearly cable bill.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I'm seeing a lotta Tatum double team talk. I rewatched game 1 and he was not doubled a single time. A lotta C's fans make this mistake saying that he gets doubled and triple teamed all game. It's not true. Help defense is not double teaming. Guys hedging picks and recovering is not double teams.

This is the NBA Courtoptix playoff double teams data. Tatum ain't in the top 20.

https://nbacourtoptix.nba.com/en/metrics/double-teams