The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely concerning, but also the Warriors have a losing record on the road in the playoffs so far. So something will have to give

I’m guessing they’ll split in Boston
What do y’all have think about the Celtics home record this playoffs?

The only team I can remember still winning a championship with a similar home record was the 94 Rockets.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Definitely concerning, but also the Warriors have a losing record on the road in the playoffs so far. So something will have to give

I’m guessing they’ll split in Boston
Your right, the Dubs are 3-4 on the road. I had this series split as well going in to game 5.

Damn this series is intense.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Celtics aren't doubling Steph now?

:dead:
The Celtics turnovers put Steph in transition offense where he was able to score without Boston even setting their defense. How many points did Steph score off of Celtics turnovers? I feel like he got at least three 3s from live ball turnovers. In those instances, he wasn't getting doubled teamed.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The Lakers had more personal fouls than the Kings in 2002 and that was literally a rigged series for LA :heh:

nikka literally ignoring every clip in the quoted post and instead saying "b-b-but personal fouls" :bryan:

5 of the GS fouls were in the 4th when the whole quarter was garbage time :bryan:

1st quarter is some of the most blatant shyt I've ever seen. The Dubs couldn't hit a shot in that quarter and Boston were threatening to run up a big lead then the ridiculous foul calls started. Draymond tackles Williams = foul on Boston. Brown literally doesn't touch Payton = foul on Boston. That takes Brown out the game when he was cooking. It isn't about how many fouls refs call that influences games. It's who they're on and when they call them.

Refs literally kept Draymond in the game because he was already on a tech and they didn't wanna eject him. But tell me more about irrelevant personal fouls on Nemanja Bjelica :bryan:
Bruh the shyt with Dray and JB wasn’t an ejectable offense… Zarba and Brothers aren’t the emotional refs who call regular season games.. it’s way they get the playoff jobs

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you going to realize his handle is ass cheeks.. Put real ball pressure on him he turns it over because he can’t break down off the dribble

That refutes nothing in my post. So umm, thanks for your observation I guess?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Your right, the Dubs are 3-4 on the road. I had this series split as well going in to game 5.

Damn this series is intense.
Gotta put some context on that road dubs record… rd one was 4-1 dubs, rd 2 was 4-2(both losses in game 2 and 5 in Memphis). Rd 3 was 4-1 dubs.

None of those rds went 7 games unlike the Celtics going 7 against Mil and Miami losing 4 games at home playing their worst ball on their floor

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That refutes nothing in my post. So umm, thanks for your observation I guess?
Nothing to refute because his avg is a clear indication when he plays within himself and don’t hold the ball in his hand and not doing shyt like he’s that guy then yeah his to’s are low and he can avg 15 lmaoo