The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
pretty inexcusable 1st quarter defense that could've cost the Cs the game

why would you ever play Curry to drive off the high pnr :dahell:

The bigs weren’t executing correctly, but JJ and tyrese talk about why one would play drop coverage against GS. Starts at 7:07

Last edited:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Warriors allowed mad open threes to the Mavs they just kept bricking. :dead: Whatever defensive strategy Kerr is using he better change that shyt.
That’s a habit at this point. Them old nikkas ain’t gonna flip a switch magically in the middle of the series :dead:

Unfortunately, the WOAT stanbase might get a win if the Cs win but the Dubs have an obvious anti KD agenda. I’m conflicted on who to cheer for :snoop:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
pretty inexcusable 1st quarter defense that could've cost the Cs the game

why would you ever play Curry to drive off the high pnr :dahell:

The Celtics big men were sagging off Curry and there was a time when both White and Pritchard went with Poole leaving Curry wide open. I’m sure game 2 adjustments will be made.

This was on a moving screen that wasn’t called

Last edited:
Daps
Unfortunately, the WOAT stanbase might get a win if the Cs win but the Dubs have an obvious anti KD agenda. I’m conflicted on who to cheer for :snoop:
The Warriors fanbase has never been anti-KD. It was y'all who weaponized KD against them, forcing them to defend their own team. Y'all disrespected them saying they weren't shyt without KD and wouldn't have anything to show for it if it wasn't for him.

:manny:

Daps
Kerr gotta trust Kuminga, GPII and Moody and get em some minutes during the first three quarters. All three bring energy and length on D (:dame:) and can knock down open shots. Just don't ask too much of them outside that. Porter should not be playing 24 minutes.
GP2 still isn't right to play, and Kuminga and Moody are both rookies.

That's not to say they can't contribute, but in a Finals series you shouldn't need to rely on those level of players. There's something wrong with the roster if you're forced to play rookies and a cat who's spent most of his time in the G-League.

Daps
Sure buddy, keep coping pleas :mjlit:
Where the Heat at?

searching-looking.gif

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
The Warriors fanbase has never been anti-KD. It was y'all who weaponized KD against them, forcing them to defend their own team. Y'all disrespected them saying they weren't shyt without KD and wouldn't have anything to show for it if it wasn't for him.

:manny:
Breh y’all doubled down on Draymond saying “we don’t need you; we won without you”. I understand he a homegrown player but KD>>>>>>>>bum ass Draymond. 2016 happened and Draymond called KD up so somebody needed him. That we won without you caused the rift. The team didn’t even reprimand Triple Single. Then the whole Steph FMVP dilemma kept it going. You can check my history. I was going for the Dubs against The LeGBT before KD got there. Once he was out the playoffs I was on to GS winning it all. I would be the same way but GS fans been chirping about making the finals without KD and KD losing under unfortunate circumstances. He lost to the eventual champs after taking them to 7 with an injured Harden and no Kyrie after like game 3(?) and battled Boston in every game with a bunch of guards and unplayable big men. Man been gone three years now. Y’all gotta let that ride. I’d love to see the Legroupies squirm if Steph gets ring four and possibly five next year but y’all agenda keeping me at bay :yeshrug:

Y’all really got brehs saying they were double and tripling Steph and daring KD, a former MVP Seven foot walking bucket that averages almost 50/40/90 and 27 ppg in his career, to beat them. That doesn’t even make sense. That’s how you get fired.