The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I'm ok with it. My Celtics has me exhausted on their up and down postseason run lol. I need the break lol

Exactly. The extra day of rest is great for the Cs. Opportunity to get more treatment for Time Lord and Smart. Also, 1 extra day isn’t long enough to hurt the rhythm of their play. It’s perfect.

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
awwwww damn it man…fuuuck…oh well…guess I’ll finally watch ‘the batman’ tonite…damn I was pumped for the game…thanks…better to be pissed now than to find out at “game time”

:russ:. Don't feel bad. B4 game 1 I thought it was the day B4 I made a fire general tso's lamb chops with some garlic mash and asparagus. I was disappointed but geeked I made enough for the next day.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn u :russell::flabbynsick: when are you go jump in your grave early?

Take ya ole ass to bed and stop nagging. To long nikka they need to get treatment,
rest , watch game film and practice. If you don't like the schedule Don't watch the damn game.

Every network mainly the NFL and NBA cannot revolve around your hr+ on the toilet, your 6pm dinner and your 8am trips to the damn grocery store on a Saturday morning.
First off shut yo young, dumbass up. You probably the type dumbass nikka to go out and get covid that I was talking about. And these nikkas are professional athletes. They don't need no damn 2 days to do all that shyt. fukk outta here. Oh and kill yourself too.