The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Horford takes are honestly how I can tell you either understand the game or you are just a NBA fan who's a casual. The average NBA doesn't understand Al impact, the fan, exec, coach, who understands Basketball at a high level does.

That's not the Celts fan base. We've always loved Al

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Flabgic said Curry was torching Smart.. these dudes don't even watch the games they're in attendance for :what:

He got Marcus in the beginning, there was one 3 off an offensive rebound a Looney illegal screen 3 and a great Draymond pass in the paint in the first quarter, overall Smart held his own. Somehow coli posters will pin 34 points on him because Steph scored 34.

Not a bad Game 1 for the DPOY.

Last edited:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
efqwpxrqef391.jpg

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Yep and age is catching up with them because the celtics are young and can run. The Warriors high powered offense may actually help tire them out faster while the Celtics can get stronger as the series goes on.

This is an instance where I actually believe running a more methodical controlling the pace offense could work to their advantage. Cause scoring quickly isn't gonna work against these youngsters (they can run all day long) and especially since the Warriors turn over the ball more than the Celtics. This could get ugly as the series extends and Curry/Klay legs get tired.

And shoot the Celtics haven't even started to target Curry yet on offense....:whew:. Man if they start targeting him and Smart continues with the the offensive and defensive pressure on Curry...this could get bad fast...:francis:
Kerr gotta trust Kuminga, GPII and Moody and get em some minutes during the first three quarters. All three bring energy and length on D (:dame:) and can knock down open shots. Just don't ask too much of them outside that. Porter should not be playing 24 minutes.

GPII especially is better suited to defend Brown, White and Smart than anyone else on the roster. Hoping his DNP was injury related not strategy related. Need him out there. Horford, White and

End of the day, Horford, White and Smart hitting 15 out of 23 threes is a death sentence. If that happens you just gotta tip your hat and take the L. But part of that was pathetic defensive rotations in the 4th, directly tied to keeping the young guns on the bench

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Horford but Brown started the party

Warriors should be down on themselves

Why?

Celtics haven't lost 2 games in a row in 5 months. To win this series, GSW has to win 2 in a row at some point now.

And the Warriors hadn't lost a home game in the playoffs before last night and that changed in an instant. Anything can happen from here. And if Boston winning is contingent on shooting 50% from the 3pt line I'd like my odds if I was the Warriors.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And the Warriors hadn't lost a home game in the playoffs before last night and that changed in an instant. Anything can happen from here. And if Boston winning is contingent on shooting 50% from the 3pt line I'd like my odds if I was the Warriors.
I think Boston can win without needing to go crazy from 3 tho