The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Smart is our QB out there and @UpAndComing still hates him... maybe one day you'll come around :smile:

So criticizing Marcus Smart when he plays below his standards is hating?

Jaylen and Jayson are my favorite players on the team. But i'll never hold my tongue whenever they play shytty

You have blind love for Smart whether he plays good or not. That's commendable :russ:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Silver needs his ass kicked for this NBA Finals schedule. 2 days in between every game is too fukking long. I could see one of these dumbass nikkas getting covid with that amount of free time on their hands.

And Sunday games should not be starting at no damn 8 o clock. Should be no later than 7.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Silver needs his ass kicked for this NBA Finals schedule. 2 days in between every game is too fukking long. I could see one of these dumbass nikkas getting covid with that amount of free time on their hands.

And Sunday games should not be starting at no damn 8 o clock. Should be no later than 7.

NBA wont get some fukking common sense about their scheduling at all

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps

Last series people complained that playing every other day was too short, now we got people complaining that 2 days are too long :why:

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Damn u :russell::flabbynsick: when are you go jump in your grave early?

Take ya ole ass to bed and stop nagging. To long nikka they need to get treatment,
rest , watch game film and practice. If you don't like the schedule Don't watch the damn game.

Every network mainly the NFL and NBA cannot revolve around your hr+ on the toilet, your 6pm dinner and your 8am trips to the damn grocery store on a Saturday morning.

Last edited:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Take ya ole ass to bed and stop nagging. To long nikka they need to get treatment,
rest , watch game film and practice. If you don't like the schedule Don't watch the damn game.

Every network mainly the NFL and NBA cannot revolve around your hr+ on the toilet, your 6pm dinner and your 8am trips to the damn grocery store on a Saturday morning.

Foreal all I heard last series was “the teams are gassed, it’s bringing down the quality on the court”
Playing every other day should never happen in the finals. Ever. The players talked about how much goes on in the finals from prep to media. Now you want them to participate in all of that then on top play every other day? That’s not feasible and the players/coaching staff/management would never allow that to happen.