The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:What up pawg set. I know you had roll out the bed and reach over your becky to grab the phone and comment on this series to support your fellow canadian brotha in Wiggins. :wow:

I support your dedication breh....dedication is supporting your fellow canadian breh......not the whole becky thing....:lolbron:
It’s me and @Gil Scott-Heroin vs everyone
My boy Gil doesn’t have the same confidence in the warriors like I do :snoop:

Dude already conceding :snoop:

Fred

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
IMG_3531.jpg

Iggy and dray left wide open
While 2 guys chase Curry

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Look at the Warriors roster.

Does that scream to you a talented, experienced championship team? The Warriors may have their core 3, but they've only played 11 minutes together (total) over the last three seasons; Klay only had a half a season after not playing for two entire seasons; Dray was out for a large portion of the season because his body is breaking down. The Celtics have more experience top to bottom, they have more talent top to bottom and they have a better balance top to bottom.

I said all throughout the season that the Warriors needed to make moves to make them a true contender, and although it's only one game, we're seeing how that is reflective with how everyone outside Steph struggled. Tatum had one of his worst games, and yet nearly everyone else for Boston stepped up - it was quite literally the opposite to the Warriors' situation.

They’ve got the experience

You’re missing talent

My boy James Wiseman would help here :mjgrin: :troll:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I think overall tho you can't be too down if your GS for one it's just GM 1 of course and for 2 you were right there in it at the top of the 4th up by 12...they need to simply tighten up their defense when it comes to recovering and offensively get into their stuff a little quicker to help alleviate the Celts from grinding them down... Less dribbling Less passing up shots more decisive action and shot taking

Beautiful defense here by boston... When people talk about “being on a rope together” this is it..but the warriors didn't do themselves any favors in this stretch with he turnovers and poor shot taking/making

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Cliff Levingston with a podcast got a lot of nerve being so arrogant after the game.

Talking about being dominant for 42 minutes. How, if you was down at halftime :martin:

How, if you got dominated for the final 12 minutes of regulation
He conveniently forgets that 2nd quarter

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So who was game 1 MVP??
Horford but Brown started the party

I think overall tho you can't be too down if your GS for one it's just GM 1 of course and for 2 you were right there in it at the top of the 4th up by 12...they need to simply tighten up their defense when it comes to recovering and offensively get into their stuff a little quicker to help alleviate the Celts from grinding them down... Less dribbling Less passing up shots more decisive action and shot taking

Beautiful defense here by boston... When people talk about “being on a rope together” this is it..but the warriors didn't do themselves any favors in this stretch with he turnovers and poor shot taking/making

Warriors should be down on themselves

Why?

Celtics haven't lost 2 games in a row in 5 months. To win this series, GSW has to win 2 in a row at some point now.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Horford

Warriors should be down on themselves

Why?

Celtics haven't lost 2 games in a row in 5 months.
And if they do then what? You can't bank on all that mythology in a seven game series against a team as good as the warriors... The cells not losing 2 straight to the Orlando Magic and the Washington Wizards 5 months ago shouldn't have any bearing on what's going on right now imo