The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Seattle/Tacoma
fukking excuses...he needs to do better game 2 period point blank... nikka had one hot quarter and they're not even blitzing him off the pnr... He needs to assert himself when his team is folding like that... That's what FMVP do :sas2:
Lol how is that an excuse? Did you watch the game? So he was supposed to assert himself when he wasn't in the game and Poole was turning the ball over? Or when the cs made their comeback and he was on the bench the first 5-6 minutes of the 4th?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Celtics Twitter is a wild time, hahaha

FUTDnx-XVUAAbclr.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Curry is not on his level, he will never face the same type of scrutiny breh
Just shows how “special” Bron is.

Pretty much every supposed “superstar” or “star” on the court had a game that Bron would get KILLED for.

This series is gonna come down to how the non “superstars/stars” play.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I’d be worried if I were GS. They got everything they wanted...was hitting shots. Steph out there feeling good but could never get any real separation. Because the problem is...Boston was getting anything they wanted too. Celts ain’t seen a defense this weak in months:lolbron:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Ahhhh stop it here. NOBODY saying series is over. Don’t try to play the underdog role. Stop it. 3 more games.
I’ve seen it posted multiple times already. That’s why I said it

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Stop all this tee hee heeing show boating out the damn gate. Play tough until its over. Stop the stupid passes to no one in particular ie Steph throwing the ball away.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Poole was shyt on BOTH fukkING ENDS

PLAY DEFENSE, YOU a$$hole! :mjtf:
Also Marc Davis was literally swallowing the whistle on Steph drives to the basket when he was obviously getting fouled.. Money line was -4 Warriors +4 Celtics... Marc and Gucci Mayne reffing I expected the game to be artificially close

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Like I said, Green plays too dumb and also, he sucks at scoring ,Green is such a liability cause he can't shoot worth a damn.
That’s what pisses me off about him man. Like the comments why would o shoot if I got the two greatest shooters of all time. Like dude stopped working on his game and it shows man. Hell of a defender but don’t think they Celtics can’t force you into those situations. Hell even rondo made himself into a better shooter

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
It was a steal

Warriors had all the momentum 75% of the entire game

Nets/Bucks/Heat fans in shambles. That 3rd quarter had them coming out the woodwork like.

200.gif

nikkaz left like Miami Heat fans leave the arena when they’re down 5 points with a minute left in the game.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You bragging about two 7 game seven series against undermanned squads like they just cruised. They aren’t beating the warriors. I’ll put this account to it fakkit. Just like last time when you tried to pass off some grainy video of a rod wave nikka as you. Will you do the same? :mjlol:
I'm not bragging about shyt. I knew the C's were gonna win those series. But your dumbass didn't. Hence why you picked all of them to beat the C's. You don't know basketball. It's okay, cac :umad: