The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Don’t tell me Disney’s post game coverage is preempted by women’s college softball :gucci:

Edit: just found it in on espn2

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Lebron had 51 points in game 1 of the NBA finals face steph and durant and the vast majority of blame was still on him for losing that game, curry shrinking in the fourth quarter when it got tight is not a good look at all
Curry is not on his level, he will never face the same type of scrutiny breh

Daps
Reppin
Seattle/Tacoma
No excuses for steph, if your that guy, thats top 10, so called best point guard ever you dont blow this, you cant choke like this.

Can a golden state fan tell me why curry didn't just make a bunch of 3's in the 2nd half to guarantee the win? He's a top 10 player OF ALL TIME right? He's the best offensive player of all time right? He was makin them bytches all over the place in the 1st quarter, so what happened?:ohhh: These scrubs got whooped with they own shyt.
Not a warriors fan but that's just not how basketball works. I never heard anyone call steph best offensive player of all time either so that's cap. It's a team game. This Stan/hate shyt makes sports discussion unbearable at times...smh

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
They already running wild. There are so many people saying the series is over lol. We see this every year, losing game one means almost nothing.

The warriors fell asleep in the 4th and Boston turned up the 3pt sliders, they earned this win. I will say that this will be a 7 game series now.

Ahhhh stop it here. NOBODY saying series is over. Don’t try to play the underdog role. Stop it. 3 more games.