The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: You picked the Nets, Bucks, and Heat to beat the C's. Just stop. At what point do you accept your lack of basketball knowledge?

You bragging about two 7 game seven series against undermanned squads like they just cruised. They aren’t beating the warriors. I’ll put this account to it fakkit. Just like last time when you tried to pass off some grainy video of a rod wave nikka as you. Will you do the same? :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
TOR --> OAK
Lebron had 51 points in game 1 of the NBA finals face steph and durant and the vast majority of blame was still on him for losing that game, curry shrinking in the fourth quarter when it got tight is not a good look at all
What are you babbling about? JR Smith ruining LeBron's legendary game was the story. Everything you're posting is stupid.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Not a warriors fan but that's just not how basketball works. I never heard anyone call steph best offensive player of all time either so that's cap. It's a team game. This Stan/hate shyt makes sports discussion unbearable at times...smh
PLENTY of people on here have said that dumb shyt:stopitslime:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Celtics shot 51 % from 3 on 41 attempts....
It’s funny because almost the consensus all over the sports world is Boston better not try to shoot with Golden State.

I can’t believe it.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
What are you babbling about? JR Smith ruining LeBron's legendary game was the story. Everything you're posting is stupid.
If you want to place steph or make a case he is top 10 player of all time, he should be held to a high standard. As the best player of the team you cant choke a lead and get blown out by double digits in the 4th quarter, you cant allow it