The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Amina Smith :banderas:

PXL-20220603-033941411-exported-534-1654227604150-2.jpg

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Im not going to be a prisoner of the moment, but the Warriors should be very concerned that Tatum played like shyt and they still lost like they did after being up double digits in the second half.

IMO the big takeaway is that in a half court set, Boston figured out how to defend GSW fairly well, after looking clueless in the 1st quarter.

However, Boston is food in semi-transition... which they enter whenever their own offense goes to shyt and their caught back pedaling, which is what happened in the 3rd quarter. Big part of it was GSW playing good defense on Jason Tatum, but no excuses for him to be shooting 18% at one point..

Now once their offense got clicking in the 4th (Jalen Brown's burst), then their defense could settle in again. The role players stepping up big offensively (compensating for Tatum) allowed BOS's defense to remain set every time time down... and GSW couldn't do nothing against it.

So really, it's Boston's offense that i'm curious to see in game 2. Role players may not shoot as great but Tatum shouldn't shoot as bad.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Also Marc Davis was literally swallowing the whistle on Steph drives to the basket when he was obviously getting fouled.. Money line was -4 Warriors +4 Celtics... Marc and Gucci Mayne reffing I expected the game to be artificially close
no excuse to be honest. we had a 12 pt lead going into the 4th.
the team shat the bed. fukk these nikkas right now

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Not a warriors fan but that's just not how basketball works. I never heard anyone call steph best offensive player of all time either so that's cap. It's a team game. This Stan/hate shyt makes sports discussion unbearable at times...smh
mufukka, wtf are you? that was sarcasm genius. i know he can't magically snap his fingers and have 12 baskets, but the point is people overrate this mufukka when all he does is chuck 3s. you been on here 2 months or whatever and quotin my shyt? it don't matter what you heard about him bein the best offensive player of all time, I heard the shyt, so I posted what i posted. lol, if this random dude with 6 posts ain't heard some shyt, it wasn't said by anyone on the earth. don't reply to me again with this nonsense. all yall new posters garbage as fukk.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Lol how is that an excuse? Did you watch the game? So he was supposed to assert himself when he wasn't in the game and Poole was turning the ball over? Or when the cs made their comeback and he was on the bench the first 5-6 minutes of the 4th?
MVP franchise players allowing themselves to be subbed out for bench players in the finals... That shyt is nasty.... I'm not trying to hear this shyt...a FMVP would do fukking better period

Daps
Reppin
TOR --> OAK
If you want to place steph or make a case he is top 10 player of all time, he should be held to a high standard. As the best player of the team you cant choke a lead and get blown out by double digits in the 4th quarter, you cant allow it
Like I said, everything you post is stupid. But you seem like a fresh troll so imma let you cook in italics.