The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
:yeshrug: GS ain't face a team like this all playoffs. They would of had to went through the gauntlet with a healthy Memphis and a non-choking Phoenix. I'm interested to see their resolve tested, however if they go down 0-2 I'm going Celtics in 5.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Like i said Klay and Poole are the ex factors ,you need way more from both of them....
more so draymond
draymond getting exposed for how trash he is
Celtics gonna make Draymond make shots
and he can't :russ:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Who do the Warriors have to turn to if not Poole and Klay? Is Kerr supposed to just bench Poole for the rest of the series now? Come on, g, don't do this.
Only issue i had with kerr was keeping an iguodala/green lineup in for too long to start the 4th.

I blame Poole, Draymond, and Klay for being ineffective on offense. Awful performance

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It’s funny because almost the consensus all over the sports world is Boston better not try to shoot with Golden State.

I can’t believe it.

9/10 its a bad idea,i dont think this game means theyre a better shooting team...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Who do the Warriors have to turn to if not Poole and Klay? Is Kerr supposed to just bench Poole for the rest of the series now? Come on, g, don't do this.
Nobody said that but again Poole was killing the momentum... like pull him aside and tell him keep it simple as I been saying all fukkin year, one move and blow by his defender to the basket.. he's quick,,, he gets caught up in 2 to 3 moves then forgets what he going to do next... just keep it simple.. cut off the screens and if the shot is there take it, if he got a slower defender on his attack..

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
basically gs was up 16 and thought everything was well
ime made adjustments

And the BS analytics....Celtics and Mavs were the best defensive teams by holding teams to the least points

But BS analytics had Suns and Dubs better cause of their pt difference like 114 to 106
while Mavs and Celtics held their opponents to less pts