The iPhone is just a superior end user product to Android

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
that just means you're using the exact same features and similar/same apps the exact same way.

some people can't easily migrate either way because they take advantage of the unique features or apps on each platform.

I guess man. I've done the whole nines with my androids rooted em etc.

at the end of the day the shyt isn't that important to me, personally any more. I don't really need to be able to play psp games on my phone nowadays lol

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Okay so I picked up a spare S21 FE for 360 off Offerup and it's the 6gig version 128 gb storage.

I will say after using this phone and my usual 11 pro max the iphone is better overall as a communication device, everything works overall just better in a sense with less bugs. For example I installed Youtube Vanced for android and unistalled it and I'm still getting "apps not optimized" notifications and MICRO G which is a core component of vanced is still somehow on my phone and I cannot find it to erase it lol.

So Android gives you that freedom but at a cost because it's people out there who take advantage of the open platform and do all types of foul stuff. Check this out

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FvuqEhI9LjQ

I'm scared to log onto my back with android, considering 2 phones full time.

But on the flip side android is better overall choices, the apple watch is stupid gay and the iphone max is a brick in the pocket,

And no itunes and airtags are hot garbage, tile is actually better. Find my phone can't find my airtag 5 feet away from the phone.

go to settings - > Apps & Notifications -> show/see all apps -> scroll down to "Vanced microG" -> select and uninstall.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
the thing I've always heard about iPhone's is that their picture quality as far as taking pictures, and video quality as far as making your own videos is superior

is this true ?

I'm not iPhone or Android gang because I had both in the past, but I'm gonna get a new phone next month

also in 2022 which has the brighter display screen ?

who has the better sound quality for headphones?

I'm actually surprised because in another thread in TLR I made I was asking the pros and cons of iPhones and Androids, but it turned into a civil war in that thread, when all I was doing was asking questions, lmao and smh

all input from posters in here would be much appreciated brehs

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
the thing I've always heard about iPhone's is that their picture quality as far as taking pictures, and video quality as far as making your own videos is superior

is this true ?

I'm not iPhone or Android gang because I had both in the past, but I'm gonna get a new phone next month

I'm actually surprised because in another thread in TLR I made I was asking the pros and cons of iPhones and Androids, but it turned into a civil war in that thread, when all I was doing was asking questions, lmao and smh

iPhones are usually rated best for video but photos are kinda preference. Google Pixel and Samsung is pretty good as well.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
was droid gang for 8 years just got a 12 max last year and honestly this war over phones is stupid on both sides. All these shyts essentially do the same thing now. Only con I can say about the iphone is the inability to just drag and drop files. other than that these phones are copies of each other nowadays.
No
The phones do not do essentially the same thing :dead:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

is this true ?

Google Pixel has had the best camera for years in a row. Marques Brownlee (YouTube) verified this.

Samsung phones typically have the best screens, they're also the plug for iPhone screens. But their OLED screens are vulnerable to burn-in (I got it).

To be honest though, these differences between the high end flagship phones of each manufacturer are pretty marginal, and your decision in terms of what phone you want to use should come down to what OS you prefer. You can do most things on both phones (except a little more on Android with how open it is).

I got a Samsung Note 9 for personal use and an iPhone 12 for work if you care about personal biases.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yet u came in the thread in the 1st place:mjlol:

"was droid gang for 8 years just got a 12 max last year and honestly this war over phones is stupid on both sides. All these shyts essentially do the same thing now. Only con I can say about the iphone is the inability to just drag and drop files. other than that these phones are copies of each other nowadays."

please tell me how you got me picking a side over this dumb shyt from my initial post :dwillhuh:

You just want to argue over which phone you have atm and I'm saying do with the other folks in here who will want to do the same, I'm not interested :yeshrug:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
"was droid gang for 8 years just got a 12 max last year and honestly this war over phones is stupid on both sides. All these shyts essentially do the same thing now. Only con I can say about the iphone is the inability to just drag and drop files. other than that these phones are copies of each other nowadays."

please tell me how you got me picking a side over this dumb shyt from my initial post :dwillhuh:

You just want to argue over which phone you have atm and I'm saying do with the other folks in here who will want to do the same, I'm not interested :yeshrug:
Wtf are u talking about

I didn't even say u was picking a side

I literally replied that

No the phones do not essentially do the same thing

Which is true

Apple phone cant remotely do shyt that droid phones can do :dead:

Then u replied back u wasn't gone argue about it
Only to then argue about it :dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Wtf are u talking about

I didn't even say u was picking a side

I literally replied that

No the phones do not essentially do the same thing

Which is true

Apple phone cant remotely do shyt that droid phones can do :dead:

Then u replied back u wasn't gone argue about it
Only to then argue about it :dead:

you got it chief

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Exactly and the sooner yall understand that the better even tho android better

Yeah I even said android has pros over apple like drag and drop but as its base they do the roughly the same shyt. Androids aren't even more powerful than iphones at this point. And once again I had droids the past damn near ten years. I have no dog in this race but for me PERSONALLY towards the later years I started to use the power options less and less. I would imagine for 99% of consumers these phones fulfill the same basic functions at this point. thats all I was saying but the stan wars in here :scust:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

is this true ?

apple has marketed this shyt for years to make people think they're using cinema cameras in a phone. Their cameras are not any better than the best android cameras. I remember in one of the other threads i brought up apples marketing and people tried to argue again. They'll some actual filmmaker with a production crew and a full array of lighting gear but using an Iphone and you got iphone fans thinking they are "filmmakers".

meanwhile on the android side, the same thing can be done.

most of the arguments people using for apple and shytting on android come from marketing. :mjlol: