The iPhone is just a superior end user product to Android

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I have a Pixel 6 Pro currently, love it, had numerous Galaxy phones prior. I'd be hard pressed to find 5 features the current iPhone has that you can't do on the Pixel that affects day-to-day operations.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I have an iPhone 12. It’s a good phone. Battery life is…okayish. Overall, I’m satisfied with the phone. There are things that annoy me about iOS. The fact that third party browsers do not allow for Adblock. The fact that I can’t lock certain photo albums in the photos app. I also hate the swipe to use the camera feature on the Lock Screen. I’d love to be able to turn that off. I had the S20 FE briefly, a while back, and I liked it. I switched back to iPhone because I realized how important something like iMessage is, and there really isn’t a competitor on any other platform. The Yourphone app was trash. Like I said, though, the iPhone just does it for me. Even with the few complaints I have about it.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yea at this point I’m not doing all that nerd shyt with my phone, like I was back in college. that root/jail break life was fun but not necessary any more.

I thought I would like emulators and shyt on my phone but I never use it. Same with streaming games and movies.

I post on the coli/surf the web, iMessage, ft listen to (paid) music and that’s it.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Random but im debating on buying this

MD826

Long story short I get bored at my job and there’s a TV with an HDMI ports I was thinking about buying this cord so I can plug my phone in on one end and play Netflix and HBO Max on the TV

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Random but im debating on buying this

MD826

Long story short I get bored at my job and there’s a TV with an HDMI ports I was thinking about buying this cord so I can plug my phone in on one end and play Netflix and HBO Max on the TV

I actually recommended that adapter to a customer when I worked at Best Buy. Well worth the buy since usually the alternatives are hit and miss (including my Macbook hub which gets hot as the devil's asscrack).

Never heard anything bad about that adapter:ehh:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I actually recommended that adapter to a customer when I worked at Best Buy. Well worth the buy since usually the alternatives are hit and miss (including my Macbook hub which gets hot as the devil's asscrack).

Never heard anything bad about that adapter:ehh:

Cool! Ya at work i dont have wifi but in not trippn…i had a cord like this years ago and it worked cool….

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yea at this point I’m not doing all that nerd shyt with my phone, like I was back in college. that root/jail break life was fun but not necessary any more.

I thought I would like emulators and shyt on my phone but I never use it. Same with streaming games and movies.

I post on the coli/surf the web, iMessage, ft listen to (paid) music and that’s it.

My phone at this point is a Crossy Road and email machine lol. Everything else is pretty much what the laptop can do. I just don't understand this argument about "freedom" over a damn phone that most folks will do the same 4 things while waiting on Uber, or taking a shyt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I have a Pixel 6 Pro currently, love it, had numerous Galaxy phones prior. I'd be hard pressed to find 5 features the current iPhone has that you can't do on the Pixel that affects day-to-day operations.
It’s all preference

I don’t stick with one manufacturer forever. Pixel will probably be my next phone after a few years with this IPhone

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Smartphones with the Longest Battery Life

published 3/31/2022
Best phone battery life in 2022: The longest lasting smartphones

By Philip Michaels published 10 days ago

These are the smartphones with the best phone battery life based on our tests

Grab one of the devices that appears on our best phone battery life list, and you never have to worry about a charger. A phone needs to last 11.5 hours on our demanding battery test to land a place on this list, and that translates to all-day battery life — and beyond — for everyday phone use.

As you can see from the best phone battery life list below, you don't have to spend big bucks to benefit from a long-lasting phone. The longest-lasting device we've tested in the last 18 months can be yours for around $200, and there are other midrange models that put a premium on battery life, not price, for you to choose from.

Galaxy S22 lineup — even with a 5,000 mAh battery of its own, the Galaxy S22 Ultra didn't come anywhere close to landing on this list.)

Every phone we review goes through our custom battery test in which we make phones surf the web continuously over LTE or 5G until they run out of juice. We set the phone's screen at 150 nits of brightness to ensure comparable results.

The average phone lasts around 10 hours, but the phones we’ve highlighted here held out for more than 11 hours. That's the kind of endurance where you're less reliant on one of our best portable charger picks.

Our current battery champ is the Moto G Power (2021), which relies on a 5,000 mAH battery to last at least 14 hours; its successor — the Moto G Power (2022) — lands just two spaces behind it. In fact, Motorola phones tend to do very well on our test, as they make up five of the top 15 devices; the Moto G Stylus 5G falls just shy of making the cut.

Here are all the top performers we've tested in the last year-and-a-half.

Best phone battery life at a glance (hours:minutes)
  1. Moto G Power (2021): 14:04
  2. Nubia RedMagic 6: 13:20
  3. Moto G Power (2022): 13: 15
  4. Nubia RedMagic 6S Pro: 13:13
  5. Moto G Stylus (2022): 12:30
  6. Kyocera DuraForce Ultra 5G UW: 12:29
  7. Asus ROG Phone 5: 12:23
  8. Samsung Galaxy A52 5G: 12:19
  9. iPhone 13 Pro Max: 12:16 (tie)
  10. Cat S62 Pro: 12:16 (tie)
  11. Motorola One 5G Ace: 12:03
  12. OnePlus 10 Pro: 11:52 (tie)
  13. Moto G Pure: 11:52 (tie)
  14. OnePlus Nord N10 5G: 11:48
  15. iPhone 13 Pro: 11:42

Phones with the best battery life in 2022
This has to be some bullshyt the 13 Pro Max battery is ridiculous it never dies and to be 9th??

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This has to be some bullshyt the 13 Pro Max battery is ridiculous it never dies and to be 9th??

Not really, I mean how many people do you know that actually own the phones in these tests?

There's lots of shyt better out there, but if you don't see or have used em, then it'll catch you off guard. :yeshrug:

Gonna look at the specs on some of these higher rated battery life phones

edit: off the rip a lot of those phones above the Iphone have bigger batteries lookin at the specs.