The iPhone is just a superior end user product to Android

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
apple has marketed this shyt for years to make people think they're using cinema cameras in a phone. Their cameras are not any better than the best android cameras. I remember in one of the other threads i brought up apples marketing and people tried to argue again. They'll some actual filmmaker with a production crew and a full array of lighting gear but using an Iphone and you got iphone fans thinking they are "filmmakers".

meanwhile on the android side, the same thing can be done.

most of the arguments people using for apple and shytting on android come from marketing. :mjlol:

thanks for the response bro

what Androids have the best cameras and videos

bnew

Veteran
Daps
for those complaining about android battery life because multiple apps run in the background, similar functionality can be had on android.

SuperFreezZ

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m buying some shoes on Adidas website on my iPhone and I go to check out and it ask if I want to use Apple Pay. I don’t have to dig out my credit card and enter the info on their website just select the Apple Pay card I want to use verify with Face ID and done. This is not on their app just the regular website.

It’s like that on pretty much any app too. Mind you Google has Gpay but you may or may not be able to use it depending on the app and probably not native on the web browser.

Android still feels like a giant experiment. I mean you get more to choose from but none of it is really standard. Honestly if Apple has a pen like the s-pen on iPhone I’d probably completely abandon Android.
One of my favorite things. Laying in bed and too lazy to get credit card that’s 8 feet away :russ:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Androids always tend to slowdown and lag. At least in my experience. I’ve only had a Galaxy S6 and Pixel 3a tho which were pretty high end at the time. iPhone gang life. Still using this 11 Pro Max. Might upgrade this year.

:win:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Really wish Samsung would sell a Vanilla Android phone without their wack bloatware

find a south american or EU samsung device with sufficient USA band support which will have a unlocked bootloader and use a custom AOSP rom.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I will concede this point. My Apple Watch has 32GBs of storage on it. Almost 16GBs if free and I can't really store over 9GBs of MP3s on my watch. My Spotify playlist are also capped at 50 songs each. This is mind blowing. At least let me edit the possible music storage. You can't BTW Apple hard coded that.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Really wish Samsung would sell a Vanilla Android phone without their wack bloatware

Lol bloatware isnt even a problem with Samsung anymore. Outside of their messaging app, Samsung free app, and AR zone app. Everything else can be disabled or uninstalled