The iPhone is just a superior end user product to Android

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
does ios have anything like DEX? have it installed in my car and i have full android on an xternal monitor with touch support... just plug it in the usbc and it works :wow:

I've never used DEX in my life and I've had DEX compatible phones since it was first released with every generation. That's another example of a feature that isn't standard on Android and as such isn't going to have 100% support on the platform. If you're a Samsung user bravo but a Pixel user doesn't have that. Same with my Galaxy Watch 4. I can literally pair it with another Android phone and it will actually lose features. If I pair an Apple Watch with an iPhone at the very least it's an equal performing device on all of them.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
T-mobile 5G once again has the fastest download speeds with the s2s Ultra being the fastest 5G phone in the world. S21 Ultra was in the 5th spot.
5q0T7E.jpg

5q05Qh.jpg

5q0bPr.jpg

5q0dOR.jpg

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's the point of having a lot of space in an iphone? Legit question.
My work requires me to be on the road a lot so it sucks when im on them long highways n a podcast or song fukks up cuz of the internet. I keep shyt downloaded so i aint gotta worry about stream quality

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
What's the point of having a lot of space in an iphone? Legit question.

not an iphone user, but I still have my note w/ an SD slot, and I put all my music on a 1TB sd card.

Sad that samsung bushed the sd slot...but my fold getting its space used up by vids and apps and shyt.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I own 15,000 songs and I have all of them on my iPhone. I have dozens of 4k video, hundreds of photos, a few games, and apps. All that requires space.

I have both apple music and YT music, and I also typically fall back on the songs I have downloaded into my library synced to my phone vs using streaming music, which I rarely use.