The iPhone is just a superior end user product to Android

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Omfg it's just a fukking phone...:hhh: not the resurrection of Jesus Christ stop sucking apples dikk for the same phone they just keep putting out!!!:scust:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
All these whores and ultra pretty skanks be complaining about their iPhone almost everyday..lol@it works.

Last edited:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
that's what I mean.. can't do shyt but what apple approves.. yall can keep the nazi Germany phone:whoa:
You can sideload apps media and emulator apps in iOS. Without jailbreaking too. It's just not as simple as Android is though to do it.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
You might be right because I just realised I've got everything setup so I get the option to pay with Google pay on pretty much every site I make payments on since I'm all setup using Chrome as my default browser. It probably wouldn't be the same if I had Samsung browser and Samsung pay. I don't remember the last time I reached for my credit card to pay for something online or even in store as I use Google pay pretty much everywhere. But I think I had to set that up while it's all set on my iPhone with apple pay.

The first time you use an app on Android it ask if you want to make it the default. How people can't handle that I don't know. I rather have the choice between Samsung pay and Google pay. For awhile Samsung pay was superior so I used that now I like gpay better so I switched. People really like having no options? shyt is weird to me.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
All I'm gonna say is google needs to step it up. Only Android phone I recommend nowadays are Samsung I think they're on par with Iphone but apple has the better ecosystem.

Samsung used to be ass years ago, because they used to use their own version of Android that was preloaded with a lot of shyt, now the experience is very comparable to stock android

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
All I'm gonna say is google needs to step it up. Only Android phone I recommend nowadays are Samsung I think they're on par with Iphone but apple has the better ecosystem.

Samsung used to be ass years ago, because they used to use their own version of Android that was preloaded with a lot of shyt, now the experience is very comparable to stock android
You said google needs to step it up, then said only Samsung is on par with iphone, but then said now Samsung is comparable with stock android.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
You said google needs to step it up, then said only Samsung is on par with iphone, but then said now Samsung is comparable with stock android.
Let me clarify. Google pixels are nice but often times have a lot of bugs and have a battery issue. Love the camera as well.

Samsung phones have very high quality, hardware (screens, battery life), software etc... The ecosystem is good. In the past, I thought Samsung had shytty software, because they used to have lots of bloatware and the software they were using just seemed shytty compared to stock android or something like oxygen os for the one plus phones. Now the software is very close to a stock android experience.

I think Samsung is the android equivalent to having an Iphone experience. I'm using a Google pixel, but if google ain't gonna step their game up and drop the Google watch, I'm either going to switch to iphone or get a Samsung

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
depends on what you need
I managed a phone store ... love android but switched to Iphone
shyt is way more simple

I miss android because you can tune and abuse it
Iphone is perfect if you are just using it as a base phone

android has similar shyt though at this point so its all preference

I just stuck with Iphone because the phone is always ready and its hard to fukk up
I keep a backup android to torrent off and do all the wild shyt where Iphone cant do that