The iPhone is just a superior end user product to Android

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
nope. that's one default app u cannot change. I have seen people use a shortcut to jerryrig using the google assistant instead, but it's not the same. I need ios to allow the assistant to be the actual default so it has control over the phone.

shiiittt, u got that macbook, now u getting the pro max. u fully in the ecosystem :ufdup:. u should grab the apple tv next :pachaha:

they got me.. got the HomePod minis in the bedroom.. all my outlets have HomeKits... security cams have HomeKits..13 pro max.. series 7 watch.. MacBook Pro.. Sony tv and HT9 surround .. ecobee thermostat..can control with Siri.. table lamps control with Siri .. bedroom lamps.. Siri control.. got Alexa in the whip… I wish they have a Siri equivalent for that in my lex.. only thing that doesn’t have homekit is my keurig smart plus but even that I control with my phone.. life is simple.. shyt just works

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I’m buying some shoes on Adidas website on my iPhone and I go to check out and it ask if I want to use Apple Pay. I don’t have to dig out my credit card and enter the info on their website just select the Apple Pay card I want to use verify with Face ID and done. This is not on their app just the regular website.

It’s like that on pretty much any app too. Mind you Google has Gpay but you may or may not be able to use it depending on the app and probably not native on the web browser.

Android still feels like a giant experiment. I mean you get more to choose from but none of it is really standard. Honestly if Apple has a pen like the s-pen on iPhone I’d probably completely abandon Android.

You're mostly right that Apple is a better product overall. I think that's a lot due to its tight ecosystem.

That example you put above is pretty much the same on Android though.

I use a Samsung S22 Ultra and I have an iPhone 11.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You're mostly right that Apple is a better product overall. I think that's a lot due to its tight ecosystem.

That example you put above is pretty much the same on Android though.

I use a Samsung S22 Ultra and I have an iPhone 11.
On most of the apps on my Samsung Note20 that example is not the case. Gpay is a sporadic option and so is Samsung pay.

The best thing about the iPhone is it’s all standard. That’s why for the common user it’s the better product.

That’s not to say Android is inferior to the iPhone. In many ways it’s superior but it isn’t focused on presenting a standardized product and that’s frustrating. Google should mandate all phones out of the box support an install option for stock Android no root needed.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
On most of the apps on my Samsung Note20 that example is not the case. Gpay is a sporadic option and so is Samsung pay.

The best thing about the iPhone is it’s all standard. That’s why for the common user it’s the better product.

That’s not to say Android is inferior to the iPhone. In many ways it’s superior but it isn’t focused on presenting a standardized product and that’s frustrating. Google should mandate all phones out of the box support an install option for stock Android no root needed.

You might be right because I just realised I've got everything setup so I get the option to pay with Google pay on pretty much every site I make payments on since I'm all setup using Chrome as my default browser. It probably wouldn't be the same if I had Samsung browser and Samsung pay. I don't remember the last time I reached for my credit card to pay for something online or even in store as I use Google pay pretty much everywhere. But I think I had to set that up while it's all set on my iPhone with apple pay.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
I’m buying some shoes on Adidas website on my iPhone and I go to check out and it ask if I want to use Apple Pay. I don’t have to dig out my credit card and enter the info on their website just select the Apple Pay card I want to use verify with Face ID and done. This is not on their app just the regular website.

It’s like that on pretty much any app too. Mind you Google has Gpay but you may or may not be able to use it depending on the app and probably not native on the web browser.

Android still feels like a giant experiment. I mean you get more to choose from but none of it is really standard. Honestly if Apple has a pen like the s-pen on iPhone I’d probably completely abandon Android.

Breh this have been the case on Android since forever. Hate people that talk shyt about stuff they don't even use.