The Internet Has Spoken: Xbox One Reveal Is Officially TRASH!!!!

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Funny thing about this whole Xflop system is that I've been thinking 360 was trash for so long this doesn't even matter. Same shyt different toilet. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea after the reveal I've been leaning towards ps4.

If Microsoft don't shine at e3 and provide some clarity that the actual games will be equal or better than what ps4 provides I'm preordering that ps4 and calling it a day.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
fBCisje.png

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Yea after the reveal I've been leaning towards ps4.

If Microsoft don't shine at e3 and provide some clarity that the actual games will be equal or better than what ps4 provides I'm preordering that ps4 and calling it a day.

You are slowly turning around :blessed:

What is there to show? A better exclusives lineup than Sony?...

Nicolas-Cage-Trying-to-hold-in-laughter.gif

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
LOL people think that the PS4 is gonna have an easy victory. The stanning is imbalanced on the board

It should be an easy victory...besides the diehards most gamers are finally starting to get tired of M$ shyt. This reveal says it all.

They will all be paying for Kinect even though they don't want it :dahell:

Kinda fukked up if you ask me :patrice:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
I don't know how you can deny that the Reveal was a complete failure and Xbox is going down the shytter.

75% of those ign nerds said it's trash and y'all still think it's gonna be aight? The people don't lie, friends.

ibjpesrdfpqyNO.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It should be an easy victory...besides the diehards most gamers are finally starting to get tired of M$ shyt. This reveal says it all.

They will all be paying for Kinect even though they don't want it :dahell:

Kinda fukked up if you ask me :patrice:

Its not about people being "tired" of Xbox shyt...its just that Microsoft seemed to have made a mistake with this new system and reveal...Microsoft actually had a GREAT momentum coming from Xbox 360 and basically just dropped the ball.

Had Xbox one had all the features it revealed plus equal showing of games as the ps4 reveal I'm willing to bet it would be a victory in the long haul for the box. Also a switch to gdr5.

Microsoft fukked up with...plain and simple. Unless something amazing is revealed at e3 I'm pretty much locked in to getting a ps4 at launch with POSSIBLY a new PC cop sometime later in the gen.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Its not about people being "tired" of Xbox shyt...its just that Microsoft seemed to have made a mistake with this new system and reveal...Microsoft actually had a GREAT momentum coming from Xbox 360 and basically just dropped the ball.

Had Xbox one had all the features it revealed plus equal showing of games as the ps4 reveal I'm willing to bet it would be a victory in the long haul for the box. Also a switch to gdr5.

Microsoft fukked up with...plain and simple. Unless something amazing is revealed at e3 I'm pretty much locked in to getting a ps4 at launch with POSSIBLY a new PC cop sometime later in the gen.

I would have agreed with you...in early 2011

The 360 has had no momentum at all lately, in fact its probably going to lose overall hardware sales worldwide once the 360 and the ps3 are officially discontinued.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Ps back, Ps back, got all my coli brethen yellin, ps back

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
So how long is it gonna be before 360/PS3 are actually discontinued, xbox was discontinued in 2009 I think and it took 12 years before PS2 was officially discontinued.