The Internet Has Spoken: Xbox One Reveal Is Officially TRASH!!!!

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is microsoft going to work around European LAW.

I guess PS4 will be the console of choice in Europe.

Xbox One is going to flop so hard.

I mean that what always going to happen, regardless of EU law.

Outside of the states, the X-Box One is :trash: status.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I mean that what always going to happen, regardless of EU law.

Outside of the states, the X-Box One is :trash: status.

Xbox 360 sold 77 million around the globe currently. Do we really see them repeating that with this trash system especially considering across the board their sales are going to be slashed on every single continent in the WORLD. :whoo:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wheres all the developer praise that followed the ps4 reveal. The shock and awe when they realized how goat this system was going to be. None of that for MicroLauced's system.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas better get the crucifix ready come E3 because if it turns out that Sony IS NOT doing any of these stupid restrictions while Microsoft fully enforces them, I can't see how this won't affect their sales. All Sony has to do at E3 is show some guy standing on the stage under a dim light with a controller in his hand demoing some next gen state of the art title that will wow the crowd.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Now I see why they named it XBox One they should replace the "one" with this
Middle-Finger-psd63315.png

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
LOL people think that the PS4 is gonna have an easy victory. The stanning is imbalanced on the board

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I don't care either way. But xbox is trash this generation from what I've seen at the reveal.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
LOL people think that the PS4 is gonna have an easy victory. The stanning is imbalanced on the board

The xbox one, mark my words will not even be CLOSE in sales to ps4 by 2015. The united states is not going out in droves to buy this trash, and neither will the rest of the world, so tell me, how are they going to compete, when their best selling features are only availble in the United states and they have to compete with Sony, dropping at the same time. Im sorry competing with sony dropping FIRST! Its over man, you got to deal with it. Just roll with the winners.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
XBox Won? No....Xbox Lost!

j/k I gave it a thumbs down tho just b/c my first(and only) 360 died on me. Meanwhile I still have my launch PS2 and original PS3, both still kicking strong.

M$ will have their work cut out b/c unless they are able to cut PS4 price, and release date by a large amount, then the results will be more even this go round.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Xbox One violating European LAW

:: Any recording devices/viewing devices (e.g webcams) have to have the option of being turned off in the EU, otherwise it violates the law. So kinect will be always on?

:: Another issue is with selling used game.

An author of software cannot oppose the resale of his 'used' licences allowing the use of his programs downloaded from the internet," the ruling read. The exclusive right of distribution covered by a license is "exhausted on its first sale"

A customer's has the right to sell any content or device that they have legally purchased without restriction. So a used fee or limiting the re-sellers violates this doesn't it? I mean say your not actually selling it but giving it away for fee to your friend. Your friend has to pay an online fee to microsoft? Then that's already restricting.

There probably other issues that I have missed, but feel free to add to the discussion.

Forgot about Euro laws with used games.

Gotdamn MS...where were the nikkaz in the boardroom to remind these nikkaz? :why: