The Internet Has Spoken: Xbox One Reveal Is Officially TRASH!!!!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
IGN Poll Result: 75% Disappointed with Xbox One Reveal - IGN
Damn

hB06DA594

:lolbron:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Do we still have to be a subscription to Xbox Live on the Xbox One?

I currently have a 360, but I'm leaning towards a PS4 for the new generation

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Xbox one in a nutshell - a system with inferior graphics compared to the ps4 that saves you the time of pressing the input button on your tv remote control and pressing the power button on your system.

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Wii U sales rank jumps 875% after Xbox reveal on Amazon UK | Wii U

"It seems I’m not the only one who feels Microsoft’s Xbox One reveal was less than stellar, as customers in the UK have been snapping up the Wii U console ever since. Before the conference began the console had a sales rank of #390 on Amazon’s UK site. Shortly afterward, the Wii U skyrocketed up to #40 on the online retailer’s list. That’s a huge jump for a single event that had absolutely nothing to do with the console.

Microsoft achieved what price cuts weren’t able to do, as it got UK customers to purchase a Wii U. Those of you who believed the title on my opinion piece was misleading yesterday now have proof that Microsoft is indeed selling the Wii U better than Nintendo has so far.

Thanks to everyone who sent this in!"

:mjpls:
Take dat microlost
:heh:

:whoo: They buying wiitrash out of spite xbox lost

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Can you play xbox one games without an XBOX LIVE SUBSCRIPTION :damn:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the whole Xbox One reveal has been nothing short of a PR nightmare. it began before they even started talking about it and continues after the event. there have just been misfire after misfire on Microsoft's part. they better hope the exclusive titles they're teasing are Watchdog level mind blowing or they're gonna be in serious shyt.

watch more than half of them be Kinect games and Xbox Live Arcade games.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
You know all this TV talk is funny because they're doing to the gamers what the Fox network did to their early adapters

Quality niche related programming/gaming that catered to a specific hardcore audience. That audience built them into a powerhouse only for them when they finally got a chance to break away almost disavowed the demographic that made them

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Take the L and cancel E3, Xposed. Take that console back to formula and drop a Steve Jobs Apple solo party when you figure out how the game will be played :to:

DON'T COME AT US WITH THAT WEAK shyt, THE SMART LOYAL ARE ALREADY LOST :damn:

Like me :wow:

Got me going back to Sony like I ran away from home, I ain't show them shyt :to: