The Internet Has Spoken: Xbox One Reveal Is Officially TRASH!!!!

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
So say I go on a deployment to Afghanistan again and I want to bring my Xbox 1 with me. I have no internet connection or reliable one at all. I can't play my fukking video games??? These nikkas are against the troops.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So say I go on a deployment to Afghanistan again and I want to bring my Xbox 1 with me. I have no internet connection or reliable one at all. I can't play my fukking video games??? These nikkas are against the troops.

They sure are. PS4 isnt though. It isnt like you're going to be able to use all those tv features in Afghanistan anyway. :deadmanny:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Will PS4 be backwards compatible? I missed out on the PS3 era fukking around with Xbox360, but I still want to go back and play the great PS3 exclusives... if PS4 is backwards compatible, that will be the system that I cop...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Will PS4 be backwards compatible? I missed out on the PS3 era fukking around with Xbox360, but I still want to go back and play the great PS3 exclusives... if PS4 is backwards compatible, that will be the system that I cop...

Neither system are backwards compatible. PS4 is offering a cloud streaming service for ps3 games. This service will not be online at launch.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Neither system are backwards compatible. PS4 is offering a cloud streaming service for ps3 games. This service will not be online at launch.

:pacspit:

I'm going to buy a PS3...missed out on alot of exclusive games fukking around with the 360 as well.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

I'm going to buy a PS3...missed out on alot of exclusive games fukking around with the 360 as well.
PS3 slims are 179 right now..... Probably just going to buy that and then wait 9 months for the dust to settle before I move up into the next era...

Because honestly... I see nothing wrong with coming to the party late... I still fukking play my original Xbox and dreamcast sometimes :laugh:

Im sure I'll be entertained by a PS3 for some time...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Once i got tired of gears and beat Ninja Gaiden 2, my 360 no longer served a purpose and its currently sitting in a plastic 30 gallon container in my bushes closet.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
PS3 slims are 179 right now..... Probably just going to buy that and then wait 9 months for the dust to settle before I move up into the next era...

Because honestly... I see nothing wrong with coming to the party late... I still fukking play my original Xbox and dreamcast sometimes :laugh:

Im sure I'll be entertained by a PS3 for some time...

$179....I'll return the blu-ray play I got and cop that. :lupe:

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
205573earlyphoto2e1369496306858.jpg

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
[ame=http://youtu.be/9ekOtn7L1N0]Xbox One Reveal: Angry Rant - YouTube[/ame]

Over 72000 likes :whoo:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
lol below is the official reveal highlights on xboxs official youtube channel:

Now check the url and read what the last three letters of it says lol, I swear i cant make this sht up :dead:

Since MS and Google aint the best of friends, I'm betting Google did that shyt on purpose

Sent from my HTCONE Suckaz!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The troops who blindly been killing for unknown reasons for the last decade :ohhh: Nah you wont have a problem because you still have the game itself. You just wouldn't be able to switch between games without the game in the harddrive just like how it works now. You ever see the 360 dash when you not connected to xbox live :scusthov:
This is also a service that isn't even ready to launch, and while in its alpha state they already have conceded the fact that they can't get ps3 games to stream right now and that they "hope" to have it working sometime in the future. In sony terms, that means by the time the Detox drops. Thats not a biased fanboy quip, I'm being honest and you know it.

You're gonna be disappointed when you see for yourself how basura those exclusives are. E3 is right around the corner though. There can only be ONE!!!