The Internet Has Spoken: Xbox One Reveal Is Officially TRASH!!!!

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Proud to say the Xbox 360 was last venture with Microsoft.

Can't wait to be fed by my PS4 and Wii U this holiday season :ahh:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
The troops who blindly been killing for unknown reasons for the last decade :ohhh: Nah you wont have a problem because you still have the game itself. You just wouldn't be able to switch between games without the game in the harddrive just like how it works now. You ever see the 360 dash when you not connected to xbox live :scusthov:

This is also a service that isn't even ready to launch, and while in its alpha state they already have conceded the fact that they can't get ps3 games to stream right now and that they "hope" to have it working sometime in the future. In sony terms, that means by the time the Detox drops. Thats not a biased fanboy quip, I'm being honest and you know it.

You're gonna be disappointed when you see for yourself how basura those exclusives are. E3 is right around the corner though. There can only be ONE!!!
:umad:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Proud to say the Xbox 360 was last venture with Microsoft.

Can't wait to be fed by my PS4 and Wii U this holiday season :ahh:

Same for me brehs :birdman:. As a college student paying my own way through school I say fukk you M$. I've been :eat: good off of used games for years. I ain't bout to stop.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The troops who blindly been killing for unknown reasons for the last decade :ohhh: Nah you wont have a problem because you still have the game itself. You just wouldn't be able to switch between games without the game in the harddrive just like how it works now. You ever see the 360 dash when you not connected to xbox live :scusthov:

This is also a service that isn't even ready to launch, and while in its alpha state they already have conceded the fact that they can't get ps3 games to stream right now and that they "hope" to have it working sometime in the future. In sony terms, that means by the time the Detox drops. Thats not a biased fanboy quip, I'm being honest and you know it.

You're gonna be disappointed when you see for yourself how basura those exclusives are. E3 is right around the corner though. There can only be ONE!!!
Bet you buy a 4 before a one. :whoo: Talkin all that shyt and you know your systems Garbage. You just venting at the loss of a loved one. That piece of shyt you knew as xbox. I spit on its grave :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So say I go on a deployment to Afghanistan again and I want to bring my Xbox 1 with me. I have no internet connection or reliable one at all. I can't play my fukking video games??? These nikkas are against the troops.

:salute:

i remember was i was in the navy...(showing my age now) i had my ps2 rigged in my bunk...that and books got me thru that 6 mos underway...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If you are american then this doesn't apply to you since every game worth owning is sold there. They buy the most, so any game maker would want that userbase. If you lived in Russia, maybe this is newsworthy?
Looks into a mirror... :umad:
c/s
Bet you buy a 4 before a one. :whoo: Talkin all that shyt and you know your systems Garbage. You just venting at the loss of a loved one. That piece of shyt you knew as xbox. I spit on its grave :pacspit:

Besides, I dont have to buy myself. I already have me. I suck, I'm ugly as fukk. Your gonna be disappointed

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I owned a XFlab 3SICKsty....worst video game investment ever. MicroSOFT isn't even putting in the effort to fool anybody into thinking this system is worst the waste of money. They're just letting the smell of garbage fill the air because the cornball dweeb XBots will buy it no matter what.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you are american then this doesn't apply to you since every game worth owning is sold there. They buy the most, so any game maker would want that userbase. If you lived in Russia, maybe this is newsworthy?

c/s

Besides, I dont have to buy myself. I already have me. I suck, I'm ugly as fukk. Your gonna be disappointed

Theres nothing to be dissapointed with on the ps4. Graphical edge is in our corner and so is industry support. Devs raving mad with how great this console is. Snitchbox you cant hear the crickets because everyones screaming at how Trash this system is. :thumbsup:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up

c/s

LOL you're a fukking dork. Old role playing ass nikka. :laff: :laff:

Daps
wow. I've been rolling with Microsoft for these first two consoles but after all of this, I'm definitely getting a PS4 and I don't think I will even bother getting a X1 at any point of the next gen. Wii-U can be my back-up system.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yea hes right about games on xbox looking and feeling like nothing else, because they'll be inferior versions compared to the ps4.