The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yeah dude is a weirdo. He bragged about buying a $1,200 action figure of his god Kobe.

He calls me LeBGT when I don't and never have owned anything connected to Lebron James in my life.

The closest I have come to owning anything is the one time I bought my younger brother some Lebron shoes.

Yeah, you just follow him from city to city for 22 years instead :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Hawks fan with 0 posts in Hawks thread but 1500 posts in lakers thread the last 5 years :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You dont care about sports discussion in this thread but you brought up Kobe when nobody in here was even talking about basketball

Breh, you've already admitted that your entire beef with me and the reason you stalk me around the forums is because of Kobe-Bron stan wars. Before you started stalking me and talking about my personal life 24-7, what other topics did you and I even debate in here? EVERY time you respond to me, it's about Kobe-Bron and everyone else knows that.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Holy shyt, did he really buy a fukking man-doll? :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

i just ordered this shyt

Got until Nov 8 to order.... @areohbee824 @Sccit

:lolbron:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Breh, you've already admitted that your entire beef with me and the reason you stalk me around the forums is because of Kobe-Bron stan wars. Before you started stalking me and talking about my personal life 24-7, what other topics did you and I even debate in here? EVERY time you respond to me, it's about Kobe-Bron and everyone else knows that.

The jig has been over for you for a long time, dork. :laff:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@The Dankster IS THE ONLY DUDE I KNOW WHO GETS EXPOSED WHEN TRYNA EXPOSE PEOPLE

:skip:

AND THEN AFTER HE GETS PROVEN WRONG HE STICKS TO HIS GUNS AND EVEN BRING IT UP LATER LIKE HE NOT ETERNALLY HOLDIN A L

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
A guy who didn't know J's stood for Jordans and a dusty fake militant not knowing what collectors items are, typical :laff:
Corrections it's $230 but it's still weirdo stuff to buy as a grown ass man.

it'll be worth much more than $1200 in no time don't worry about that. That company should charging more for the MJ, Kobe, Bron and Steph items low key :yeshrug:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@The Dankster IS THE ONLY DUDE I KNOW WHO GETS EXPOSED WHEN TRYNA EXPOSE PEOPLE

:skip:

AND THEN AFTER HE GETS PROVEN WRONG HE STICKS TO HIS GUNS AND EVEN BRING IT UP LATER LIKE HE NOT ETERNALLY HOLDIN A L

"Trying"? Was I wrong when I said he claimed Black people were better off economically during segregation?

Was I wrong yesterday when I caught you lying about Iran being the head of the UN Human Rights Council, all so you could justify Israel shooting at UN peacekeepers?

Was I wrong when I said you lied about being on Taft's championship team? And posted the rosters and game tapes to prove it?