The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
We editing posts out here four years later :skip:

He was quoting me 100s of times, bringing up a huge collection of personal information about me combining dozens of different posts, trying to write a whole fukking biography or some shyt. He literally had 400+ posts about me over a two-year period.

So I just deleted them. Why should I have not deleted them just because they were 4 years old? Isn't it a lot weirder that some stranger was constantly posting about my personal life over and over again, and even challenging me to a fight on the streets, solely because I like Bron and he likes Kobe?

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I didn't see that at all. He said there was "zero" evidence of it happening, and I just pointed out that there were cases.

I don't see where Obama did that either (at least not in the clips on the front page, if there are more then I haven't seen them). He said there wasn't as much enthusiasm in the Black community as he hoped there to be, and the issue was more pronounced among the brothers, but he didn't make the sweeping claims about Black men that people are trying to indict him of. Unless there are more clips posted somewhere in the thread that i haven't clicked. He just suggests that SOME aren't as enthusastic as they could be.
Why should ppl be enthusiastic?

shyt is expensive

And she's not saying policies that are going to be transformative

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So he made up lies about his life, then when he got caught contradicting himself, he went back and changed the posts, then when he got caught changing the posts, he said it was because he didn’t want his personal info out there

You see @Uachet? This is the EXACT lie they make up. They falsely claim that I was changing posts to cover up contradictions, when that NEVER happened.

You ran in to co-sign the lies of a poster that literally says Black people were better off under segregation. A poster who has been repeatedly banned for making anti-Black posts and then lying about it. A poster who was caught lying about his anti-Black posts in THIS thread. Solely because we have an ideological difference regarding voting for Democrats.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So he made up lies about his life, then when he got caught contradicting himself, he went back and changed the posts, then when he got caught changing the posts, he said it was because he didn’t want his personal info out there

You see @Uachet? This is the EXACT lie they make up. They falsely claim that I was changing posts to cover up contradictions, when that NEVER happened.

You ran in to co-sign the lies of a poster that literally says Black people were better off under segregation. A poster who has been repeatedly banned for making anti-Black posts and then lying about it. A poster who was caught lying about his anti-Black posts in THIS thread. Solely because we have an ideological difference regarding voting ofr

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency

You ran in to co-sign the lies of a poster that literally says Black people were better off under segregation. A poster who has been repeatedly banned for making anti-Black posts and then lying about it. A poster who was caught lying about his anti-Black posts in THIS thread. Solely because we have an ideological difference regarding voting for Democrats.
I do not take seriously either side of this tangent discussion you guys are having. What I did was just point out the falsehood about your statement that deleting information is not changing anything. That is most definitely untrue. What ever else beef you guys have with each other is between you guys.

That is not to say you can't remove personal information anytime you want. The point still stands that removing information is absolutely a change of the post that once possessed the information. So something was most definitely changed.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If you don’t vote for the hand-picked candidate that didn’t win a single delegate in 2020, it’s because you hate woman :ufdup:

She won nearly all the delegates. Are you completely illiterate about how our political system works? How many delegates do you think Hubert Humphrey won? How many delegates do you think Abraham Lincoln won?

Biden released her delegates, and they chose to vote for her. Would you have been happier if Biden stayed in the race, after all that shyt you were talking about him? You're just mad that Trump has a more difficult path to victory now.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just can't fathom how Democrats ended up almost the same exact position as 2016. Surely they would have learned their lesson and smartened up by now.
tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif

They're sweating out another Election with a flawed weak female candidate.
:mjlol:

Hard to smarten up when your default disposition is thinking you're the smartest person in every room

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I do not take seriously either side of this tangent discussion you guys are having. What I did was just point out the falsehood about your statement that deleting information is not changing anything. That is most definitely untrue. What ever else beef you guys have with each other is between you guys.

That is not to say you can't remove personal information anytime you want. The point still stands that removing information is absolutely a change of the post that once possessed the information. So something was most definitely changed.

You're playing semantics. I never said that I never deleted anything in the posts. They were accusing me of rewriting posts to change the details and altering information to cover inconsistencies. That was a straight up lie, and I said, "I never changed anything, I only deleted posts about my personal life." And I deleted the posts that we argued about months AFTER the argument started, they were still up when I first offered the ban bet. At no point did I ever deny or try to deny that I had deleted personal information a few months after he started obsessively stalking me.

Can you really not parse my sentence? Or do you want to keep playing the same games they are? These posters run around posting anti-black, pro-trump bullshyt, they get angry because I keep calling them out, and you step in on this fake "I don't have a dog in this race but...." semantics bullshyt while you don't have one word to say to them. It's pretty annoying.

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

He’s a pathological liar. He made weird deranged post about @Sccit and @10bandz that he later went back and changed. That post had no personal information in it. He changes posts so that people can’t go back and search the lies he tells.

yes it's true

and now I know why I could never find it when searching

@Rhakim has just been exposed again

Look at the quote thread......on OCTOBER 3, 2023, OVER FOUR YEARS LATER he went back and edited the post to cover his tracks.

breh is a fukking loser

@Sccit look at this shyt bro.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why should ppl be enthusiastic?

shyt is expensive

And she's not saying policies that are going to be transformative

I didn't say he made a perfect statement. Personally, I think people should enthusiastically fight against Trump, but I understand a lack of enthusiasm for Kamala - she's a very typical Democratic candidate, which isn't good enough in the long run. It's just the best we have right now because fukking Biden didn't quit years ago like he should have.

I was just pointing out that I saw nowhere where Obama said what they're accusing him of saying 50 pages later. "Maybe" he said it in other clips, which I hope they provide. But he didn't say it in those clips on the first page.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Alix217 you need to add @Professor Emeritus exposal thread to the thread title :russ:

You got exposed for saying that Black people were better off economically under segregation, then lying about it. :mjlol:

What did I get "exposed" for other than deleting personal information after a stalker got obsessed with me? Which I've never once denied I did?

You can see that he's STILL obsessively posting my personal details 3 years after he started. He's probably close to 500 comments about my personal life now, I stopped counting when he hit 400 and that was last year. Why shouldn't I delete personal info when I'm being stalked? People do that online all the time.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He’s a pathological liar. He made weird deranged post about @Sccit and @10bandz that he later went back and changed. That post had no personal information in it.

That is an absolute lie. That post had multiple personal details in it, like the exact neighborhood I lived in. It's sick that I have to point this out, because it ruins the purpose of deleting it in the first place, but I'm only protecting my rep when y'all are CONSTANTLY lying.

The difference between you and me is that I have a rep to protect. You're just "that guy" who posts anti-Black and right-wing stuff in every election cycle and then disappears. You've been banned for it three times, yet here you are again rushing in to protect White Trump.

He changes posts so that people can’t go back and search the lies he tells.

Name ONE lie about my life that anyone has ever found me saying? Even ONE contradiction in 10 years of posting? The obsessed stalker has made hundreds of posts about me, has been obsessively searching through my history for years and years, and yet he can't even find ONE actual contradiction.

And when he accused me of lying about specific details, I offered him ban bets on FIVE major details of my life that he accused me of lying on, and said I had receipts to prove all five. Wasn't a one-time thing, I offered him that ban bet dozens of times. Told him he could pick any of the five. And his chickenshyt little self ducked out of it every single time.

Meanwhile, every time I expose right-wingers, he jumps in and tries to derail the conversation. When I exposed jcotton1 for being a lying right-winger who talked down to black people and lied about his entire life story, he jumped in with 60+ comments trying to derail it. When I exposed Sccit for lying about playing for Taft's title team, he jumped in and tried to derail it. He got so angry at me that he started PM me challenging me to throw hands. Yet he won't accept a ban bet because he knows I'm telling the truth.

And this entire crash out, where he is now known ONLY as the guy who stalks me and rarely posts much about anything else, came solely because I'm a Bron fan and he's a Kobe fan. He went looney over BASKETBALL.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why do all the personal drama threads happen when I’m busy? We’ve been at a wedding. I have to go back multiple pages to see where it started.

:why:

@that guy, who has a history of slipping in during election cycles to push certain narratives (and has been banned for it repeatedly), came into the thread with some slick shyt.

I pointed out that he had recently been pushing the claim that Black people had been better off economically during segregation. In the original thread where we clashed, he pushed that claim as the reason that we shouldn't worry about a Trump presidency pushing the Black community to Jim Crow era, because, according to him, Jim Crow era wasn't that bad.

@that guy proceeded to lie about his support for Jim Crow, so I brought exact receipts with exact quotes. Instead of arguing the issues, he starting @ing everyone he knew who doesn't like me in an attempt to derail the thread.

Those idiots came in and pushed the same tired old lies about me that they've been pushing for 3 years. Lies that I have repeatedly offered to ban bet them on, which they repeatedly duck because they know I'm telling the truth.

And that's where we're at. It's literally just a giant deflection about my personal life that one repeatedly foul poster created because he got exposed as a misinformation agent.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He’s a pathological liar. He made weird deranged post about @Sccit and @10bandz that he later went back and changed. That post had no personal information in it. He changes posts so that people can’t go back and search the lies he tells.

DUDE BEEN ON SOME WEIRD SHIIT SINCE DAY 1

ONE OF THEM ANONYMOUS INTERNET GUYS WHO GET A RISE OUT OF EXCELLING IN SPACES WHERE THEY CAN PUT DOWN CATS THEY WOULDNT EVEN HAVE THE COURAGE TO MAKE EYE CONTACT WIT IRL

WISH HIM ALL THE BEST THO